Duffs wings to be sold at RWS

Booooo! They aren't Buffalo wings if they are boneless. Shame on Duff's for agreeing to this blasphemy

Had to. Otherwise you'd have fights breaking out in the stands between drunks. You don't want to see someone stabbed with a chicken bone, do you?

I like this, and I think they're doing it the right way. It's obviously going to be expensive, but what in the stadium isn't?

Some people are just looking g to spend money in the stadium, and this is a good way to get it. That being said, I'm still just going to pig out in the parking lot before I go in.

Note the announcement says only boneless wings (aka tenders) will be sold to the regular folks. Bone-in wings will only be sold in the clubs. Obviously the mess caused by folks throwing chicken bones around RWS is a concern.

PTR

Just the thought of angry Bills fans throwing already chewed chicken bones at opposing players and refs is hilarious.

Had to. Otherwise you'd have fights breaking out in the stands between drunks. You don't want to see someone stabbed with a chicken bone, do you?

Yes yes, I hear the argument but idiot drunks will find a "weapon" if they are determined. This "threat" does not justify using this as an excuse to save money (using

'boneless wings" which is the accepted term for processed chicken) instead of the wing of the chicken whom God made perfectly for the Buffalo Chicken Wing. Frankly (no pun intended), I am appalled and disappointed more of you on this site are not outraged that the Buffalo icon which is the Buffalo Chicken Wing is be sold McNugget-style at the Home of the Buffalo Bills.

BLASPHEMY!!!

Yes yes, I hear the argument but idiot drunks will find a "weapon" if they are determined. This "threat" does not justify using this as an excuse to save money (using

'boneless wings" which is the accepted term for processed chicken) instead of the wing of the chicken whom God made perfectly for the Buffalo Chicken Wing. Frankly (no pun intended), I am appalled and disappointed more of you on this site are not outraged that the Buffalo icon which is the Buffalo Chicken Wing is be sold McNugget-style at the Home of the Buffalo Bills.

BLASPHEMY!!!

As God is my witness I thought boneless chickens could fly!!!

I have a big dislike for Duff's, but I do think that it is a good move for the team to bring in some regional specialties (even if they do have to modify them).

$6 a wing

$5 blue cheese.

$4 napkin

At Marine Midland, HSBC or whatever they call it now adays. They give you plastic gloves if you order hot chicken fingers. At first I was thinking "What kind of girly man move is this? I' m already forced to order fingers like a 5 year old."

However it is actually genius. When you're sitting in your seat you don't have to bring 20 napkins with you. Just chow down with the gloves on, then when you're done toss the gloves no need for napkins.

They need to adopt that policy at Duffs @ RWS

Best move of the offseason!!! The Ralph should be filled with Duff's, La Novas, Charlie the Butcher, etc. It's awesome food and great advertising.

since we cooking with grease now lets us continue.... add a Tim Horton's, LaNovas pizza and Ted's hot dogs.

http://www.buffalobi...67-795d8456721e

The first of hopefully several partnerships with WNY food icons.

PTR

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Best move of the offseason!!! The Ralph should be filled with Duff's, La Novas, Charlie the Butcher, etc. It's awesome food and great advertising.

Holy smokes we agree on something, the end must be near :D

Note the announcement says only boneless wings (aka tenders) will be sold to the regular folks. Bone-in wings will only be sold in the clubs.

I figured it would be something that would be sold in the club/box seating where you can sit and eat, makes more sense. The "boneless" nugget/tenders make more sense for the general seating area. The mess and potential for throwing hazards from the bones would be too much (lots of sporting venues won't let you have the cap if you buy a bottled beverage because its a potential throwing hazard)

The clubs have had bone in wings available for several years now, not Duffs though. Can't remember the price and quantity off the top of my head though.