Spikes confirmed visiting OBD. Confirmed Signed

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to tell y'all this and of course no one will believe me now...But I'm going to write it anyway...

This morning when I was listening to Whaley on WGR...when they asked him about who was going to play ILB...it was obvious Whaley hesitated and stumbled with his reply...I immediately thought that was interesting...I swear it sounded to me like Whaley was hiding something and the very first thing I thought of was Spikes...it was just the way he answered it...For that split second he sounded like he had been caught off guard and was asking himself..."Do they know Spikes is coming? How do they know?...No...they can't know..."

Just thought that was interesting... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

That is the best defensive front 7 the Bills have had in a long time!! Especially when you consider that Bradham isn't to shabby a backup OLB and Branch is not to shabby a 3rd DT.. Just my opinion

I've got high hopes for Stefan Charles in Schwartz's Defense as a rotational player too. Seemed like a good run stuffer in the brief times we saw him last year.

I've got high hopes for Stefan Charles in Schwartz's Defense as a rotational player too. Seemed like a good run stuffer in the brief times we saw him last year.

I totally agree! he was great last year.. I really like the defense so much! This is a championship caliber defense.. Manuel is gonna make or break this team

Looks like IP 138.92.15.78 is who made the Wiki Edit of him signing with the Bills.

Which goes back to Canisius College, apparently.

Take that for what it's worth.

Obviously one of the UB med students is dating a hot pre-law student at Canisius and she tweeted that mid-coitus. :P