Spikes confirmed visiting OBD. Confirmed Signed

It would be at Dr. White's office (it's either at Buff General or ECMC). They send everyone for physicals regardless of if they have a deal or not. The physical actually takes place before the visit and negotiation (at least for the Bills).

Psychiatrist??

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be at Dr. White's office (it's either at Buff General or ECMC). They send everyone for physicals regardless of if they have a deal or not. The physical actually takes place before the visit and negotiation (at least for the Bills).

i didn't read the twitter thread so does this make the rumors false?

i didn't read the twitter thread so does this make the rumors false?

Not necessarily, it depends where the students saw him. He may very well be in town. Kolb took his physical 2-3 days before anyone in the national media even reported that he was in town.

Psychiatrist??

He's the general team doctor.

Not necessarily, it depends where the students saw him. He may very well be in town. Kolb took his physical 2-3 days before anyone in the national media even reported that he was in town.

He's the general team doctor.

thats what I figured. UB med students are all over the place in this town. Or know everyone around town. So there may be some truth to this.

Crossing my fingers that this is true.

Can someone post the actual tweet?

CBF

Haj ‏@_MartyMcFly88_ 2h

@spotrac UB Med Students confirming that Spikes is in town for his physical.

So a guy by the name of Haj, with the twitter handle MartyMcFly88 tweeted to spotrac that UB med students confirmed that spikes is in town. essentially a "friend of a friend" situation here, but Marty isnt any of our friends so no one can vouch for any credibility of his yet alone where he got it

WOOT

SCHEFTY is asleep at the twitter

Though I think Spikes is a huge SCUMbag, he's awesome vs. the run and putting him at MLB would be the best signing of the season for us.

Schefter and ESPN hardly ever comment on such things unless it's one of the big big FA's or a "major" team - NYJ, Dallas, Seattle, Atlanta, and maybe a few more.