I'm mad as hell & I'm not gonna take it any more!

Virgil

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn. Same old false story.

2) Most players don't live in the city they play for all year round. The weather in Buffalo from June through October is arguably the best in the country. (Orlando is disgusting as is a large percentage of Florida - no thanks)

come on. lets be real. you couldn't match socal. i some what agreed on your other points but it is not even arguable that buffalo has the best weather in the country... you realize hawaii is state too?

Not looking for any big splashes this year. My philosophy would be don't create any holes, and try to improve a little on your weakest links. So, I'd like to see them retain Byrd and chandler, then pick up a G, LB, and CB for depth.

ok, 4 out of 5 on my list, so I'm ok with FA.

Byrd wasn't staying unless the S market sucked, but it turned out to be the hottest position.

I think they can draft for bpa now, though we all would like to see our pet positions upgraded--RT, WR, TE, FS, mlb, et al.

Had to edit this to fit into the topic: damn! Why didn't they franchise Byrd!!!

Edited by TPS

I have no expectations going into this FA signing period, but now that I see the contracts going out, I'm starting to wish we were more active. We have holes on the O-Line and could use upgrades in different spots. To see some of these solid Lineman getting less than 9 mil a year makes me wish we would have jumped in on one of them. Eugene Monroe would be a huge upgrade on our line. Even these DB's are going for less than I thought. Nothing against Gilmore or Leodis, but I'll take Verner any day of the week.

The sky is not falling and I'm not angry, but I'm just surprised at how low the market is and I feel like we are missing out on some good deals that could only make us better

Soooo Derek, how you feeling now? B-)