Wearing a Dolphins shirt

elcrusho

I'm not sure what is wrong with this kid i work with...

he wears a dolphins shirt to work and i see it and im really in shock... :blink:

I'm like "What is wrong with you Mincel....

He's like "what... I like all NFL teams...whats wrong with that

he said, u didnt say anything when i was wearing my SF 49's shirt...

I was like " That is because were not division rivals with them...

THATS JUST SOMETHIN YOU DONT DO...

you wouldnt see me wearing a Red Sox jersey now would ya...No....

Just like I would never wear something like a dolphins jersey or even a LEAFS jersey

does everyone agree?

:doh:

I'm not sure what is wrong with this kid i work with...

he wears a dolphins shirt to work and i see it and im really in shock... :blink:

I'm like "What is wrong with you Mincel....

He's like "what... I like all NFL teams...whats wrong with that

he said, u didnt say anything when i was wearing my SF 49's shirt...

I was like " That is because were not division rivals with them...

THATS JUST SOMETHIN YOU DONT DO...

you wouldnt see me wearing a Red Sox jersey now would ya...No....

Just like I would never wear something like a dolphins jersey or even a LEAFS jersey

does everyone agree?

:doh:

214244[/snapback]

You work with T-Bone, too?

When I was up there for the Steelers game, I stopped at some exit on I-90 on the way home to get a hotel room.

Being that I was by myself, I was bored as all hell, so I went to the Wal-Mart that was next door. While in there, I saw some 14-15 year old kid wearing a Dolphins starter jacket and wanted to smack the sh-- out of him.

I can see wearing a Dolphins jacket ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD, but not 30 miles from Ralph Wilson Stadium. Just didn't make sense to me at all.

This is my argument for that team-swapping whore T-Bone, who says even though he's a Patriots fan, he was joking when he swore his allegiance to the Bills...and further was joking when he covered himself in Bills gear. Christ, he even wore a Bills sweatband. Even Jim McMahon stopped wearing freakin' sweatbands for crying out loud.

What self-respecting fan of ANY team would even jokingly wear the gear of a divisional rival?

Impossible to comprehend.

This is my argument for that team-swapping whore T-Bone, who says even though he's a Patriots fan, he was joking when he swore his allegiance to the Bills...and further was joking when he covered himself in Bills gear. Christ, he even wore a Bills sweatband. Even Jim McMahon stopped wearing freakin' sweatbands for crying out loud.

What self-respecting fan of ANY team would even jokingly wear the gear of a divisional rival?

Impossible to comprehend.

214273[/snapback]

Perfectly easy to comprehend. He has a desperate need to belong and be accepted. He was surrounded by Bills fans. Ergo...he decks himself out in Bills gear to become part of the group. Now that he's back in New England...he's a Pats fan again, so's to be accepted by the majority. If he moved to Minneapolis, I'm sure he'd suddenly find he was always a Vikings fan first and foremost. Far from being incomprehensible, it's a perfectly common form of expression for desperately lonely men with weak self-images.

That really looks like a sweatband to me.

214297[/snapback]

It's neither. In fact, that picture doesn't exist, because you made the whole thing up and then used Elizabeth J. Loftus' work on false memories to trick the rest of us into believing it... :blink:

Good work, by the way. I actually believe that link takes me to a picture of Victor/Victoria in Bills gear...

When I was up there for the Steelers game, I stopped at some exit on I-90 on the way home to get a hotel room.

Being that I was by myself, I was bored as all hell, so I went to the Wal-Mart that was next door.  While in there, I saw some 14-15 year old kid wearing a Dolphins starter jacket and wanted to smack the sh-- out of him.

I can see wearing a Dolphins jacket ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD, but not 30 miles from Ralph Wilson Stadium.  Just didn't make sense to me at all.

214253[/snapback]

We got a kid who pushes carts at Wegmans who wears a Dolphins ski jacket and bills ski cap

some of you take this team thing wayyyyyyyyyy overboard

I got a closet full of NFL jerseys from all kinds of different teams because I like certain players

so why would that be any different

214327[/snapback]

Sorry, but I'm completly the opposite of that.

For 99% of players, I am their fan as long as they wear a Bills jersey...

Why? Because they only care about Buffalo, the Bills, and/or the fans while their paycheck is signed by Ralph Wilson...

There are some exceptions, like Jim Kelly, but for the most part, I root for the laundry and the logo...

some of you take this team thing wayyyyyyyyyy overboard

I got a closet full of NFL jerseys from all kinds of different teams because I like certain players

so why would that be any different

214327[/snapback]

If you have a Zach Thomas jersey, I'll ban you. :blink:

If you have a Zach Thomas jersey, I'll ban you.  :doh:

214342[/snapback]

hahaaha

no dolphins, jets or pats

these are old stuff.......like farve, rice, b.sanders etc these jerseys are in plastic in the closet and havent been worn in years

there in there with the Flutie............... :blink:

The next time he wears that fins shirt, you should kindly ask him to remove it, if he does'nt, BEAT him with the first thing you can find!!!!!!! :blink::doh::huh:

If you need some help , I am on my way

<----------------------------------------------------

Christ, he's got to get the next bigger size body condom.

The XXXXXXL size is stuck on his fat head.

He'll never get it to pull down and cover hisfatself without ripping.

Disgusting.

214545[/snapback]

Is this a joke, or is that really T-bone?

I can't tell if that's cleavage, or T-Bone's butt-crack. :rolleyes:

214796[/snapback]

I'm just guessing...but I suspect that T-Bone's not prone to wearing a low-cut floral print blouse around his ass.

But I could be wrong...this is, after all, T-Bone we're talking about.

Christ, he's got to get the next bigger size body condom.

The XXXXXXL size is stuck on his fat head.

He'll never get it to pull down and cover hisfatself without ripping.

Disgusting.

214545[/snapback]

What are you, in third grade? I'll keep a look out for your classic "four-eyes" posts. Might as well throw in a "fairy" post too.

Despite his team-swapping ways, I think T-Bone looks lilke a pretty fun guy in that pic.