What free agent do you want ?

I really want Brandon Spikes or Austin Howard.

Spikes just due to the nastiness and attitude he'd bring to our Defense and Howard because he's a young, improving RT force.

Both guys signing with us hurts a division rival too, can't beat that.

Edited by BillsGuyInWilton

I know this won't be popular but Hakeem Nicks.Yes hell be pricey but if we arent signing Byrd we can afford him. Then we have even more of an oppertunity at 9 to trade down in the draft, pick up Ebron out of NC and thats a pretty solid offense.

QB Maunel

RB Spiller/Jackson

FB Summer

WR Johnson, Nicks, Woods, Goodwin, + whoever wins the 5th battle

TE Ebron, Gragg

Eugene Monroe, lets Glenn move to right and Geoff Schwartz...beastly looking offensive line!!

Why would you move the younger, better LT to the right side to sign a worse LT for $8M? Wouldn't it make much more sense to sign a good starting RT for half that? Austin Howard for $4M or so is a much more realistic (and better) option IMO.

Why would you move the younger, better LT to the right side to sign a worse LT for $8M? Wouldn't it make much more sense to sign a good starting RT for half that? Austin Howard for $4M or so is a much more realistic (and better) option IMO.

I agree with your question, but I'd be very surprised if Monroe could be signed for "only" $8m/yr!

Linebackers. Mack is likely going to be gone by #9 and Barr is Hughes 2.0. This teams needs bulk up the middle and on the edge to play the run. I think Spikes would be fine as a two down LB that pushes Kiko to WOLB on run downs. Kiko can move back to the MLB in the nickel and dime sets.

I agree with your question, but I'd be very surprised if Monroe could be signed for "only" $8m/yr!

You might be right. I thought that was the Saffold number that I saw so I used that assuming that they would be in the same range.

This Glenn thing is driving me nuts. I can't for the life of me figure out why everyone wants to move a borderline elite young LT anywhere? Fortunately, there is 0.0000% chance of that happening. It couldn't make less sense though. Everyone complains about player development and not resigning guys and everything else. We are privileged to have a guy that is already a top 10 LT and is still improving yet some think that he should be moved for Monroe, Lewan, etc... It's not happening and it shouldn't. Rant over

http://forums.twobil...ee-agent-wants/

I would like the Bills to pursue these players

OG Geoff Schwartz

OT Austin Howard

LB Artur Moats

TE Scott Chandler

LB Vincent Rey RFA they gave him the lowest tender

If Howard re-signs with the Jets, then TE Pettigrew and CB depth.

I'm sorry but what has Moats done to warrant a roster spot? I'm ok with the other names even Chandler if the price is right.

I'm sorry but what has Moats done to warrant a roster spot? I'm ok with the other names even Chandler if the price is right.

Solid depth and special teams and still young. He's better than Bradham that is for sure.

If they move Glenn to LG you might as well trade him now. He knows he can play LT in this league and LT's make a ton more money than guards. No way he just willingly accepts a move to LG when he is doing playing very well at LT. Barring injury he is going to get a huge pay raise as soon as the CBA allows.

I want Spikes MLB captain on D Vick QB Captain on O Cook CB (vikings) Young DE (Lions) . Than draft Ebron TE first pick OG,OT and WR. The Bills will not fix all their problems this year. 3 Year plan

But we are in year two.

I wished for Karlos Dansby again this year.

Saffold comes to mind .

Fre agent singings I'd like to see:

Pettigrew TE

Streif RT

Schwartz LG

Draft:

1. Ebron TE

2. Borland LB

3. McCarron QB

These are all very realistic moves we can make and won't be cost prohibitive. I'd like to see the Bills employ a lot of two TE sets. With this lineup we can run and throw the ball effectively. Our offensive line will be pretty good and Pettigrew is an excellent blocker. McCarron can push EJ, may the best man win.

Edited by NoJustice

Well seeing that Revis is likely to be released, I want Revis.

Add in Byrd, Spikes and OL help like Streif

Bonus would be Pettigrew.

Damn signing all if the above would be an epic offseason lol, too bad getting all of that will never happen.

I would love to see them snag santonio Holmes on the cheap. Great guy to take a flyer on.

He's been a huge cancer in the locker room. I would rather give T.O. another one year deal than look at Holmes and his cancerous attitude...and I don't want to sign T.O. to show how little I think of Holmes as a teammate

Edited by Alphadawg7