Bills Free Agents Updates

This, alone, scares the s#!+ outta me, frankly..

I understand, but we all know that E.J. Manuel is the key to next season.

It's a great morning!

Indeed it is.

Does this mean that the Bills are finished with free agency? We've added 5 new players to the team, so I wonder if they have enough cap room left to sign another player or two.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This, alone, scares the s#!+ outta me, frankly..

me too. I hope he takes a huge leap this year. He has a lot to improve upon. I hope he is working with the recievers and the qb coach.

Indeed it is.

Does this mean that the Bills are finished with free agency? We've added 5 new players to the team, so I wonder if they have enough cap room left to sign another player or two.

I am happy where we are at right now. We could use another lineman just for insurance purposes and then go BPA in the draft. Im excited.

Nice Job on the Summary. :thumbsup:

kudos to you for your work here. I don't know how much SDS is paying you, but I'm sure it isn't enough! :lol:

:thumbsup:

Those liabilities aside you did an very good job. kudos.

Glad to help and that you all got the grins.

Ralph's cheap, I am so done with this team. They haven't been to the playoffs in 15 years (in case you didn't know). They never spend to anywhere near the cap and they let Levitre, Byrd and Antoine Winfield leave during free agency. Same ole' Bills

And POZ! We all LOVED him when he was here and then .... oh.

not me. I couldnt stand him. He and whitner were always getting burned for tds

Whitner and Poz are both two whipping boys who would still be starting for this team and contributing to this team if they were here. They were misused and still solid players. Poz might make the Pro Bowl one day, he should have last year, IMO. Whitner has a few, despite no one liking him.

It was our stupid coaching, our piss poor coordination, Tampa2 crap, switching schemes, never having the right players and trying to run something that could not stop a corpse from getting 100 yards a game.

Whitner and Poz are both two whipping boys who would still be starting for this team and contributing to this team if they were here. They were misused and still solid players. Poz might make the Pro Bowl one day, he should have last year, IMO. Whitner has a few, despite no one liking him.

It was our stupid coaching, our piss poor coordination, Tampa2 crap, switching schemes, never having the right players and trying to run something that could not stop a corpse from getting 100 yards a game.

It's not that they aren't solid NFL players. They are. But most fans seemed to hate them when they were here and complain about their play or injuries but then if they leave, they complain the FO screwed up by not signing them. SMH.

It's not that they aren't solid NFL players. They are. But most fans seemed to hate them when they were here and complain about their play or injuries but then if they leave, they complain the FO screwed up by not signing them. SMH.

Well, I am super special because I never complained about them being here and wanted them resigned the entire time.

Byrd, I wanted tagged. Levitre needed a backup plan in the long term.

Well, I am super special because I never complained about them being here and wanted them resigned the entire time.

Byrd, I wanted tagged. Levitre needed a backup plan in the long term.

No doubt about that!! :nana: I liked Whitner on the field but never a fan of his even from his OSU days so I was biased and kind of hoped for an upgrade when he left. I liked Poz but wasn't terribly upset when he left either. Still mourning Byrd. Don't talk to me about LG. Edited by YoloinOhio

Over the Cap doesn't have Spikes or Chandler's numbers up yet, but they have our current cap space at ~$18.25 M. Figure that you take off 3.25 each for Spikes and Chandler (I don't have Chandler's numbers, but am basing it off his last contract) that leaves a bit under 12 M going into the draft. Assuming that take 6-7 million, that leaves us with (at a guess) $5-7 M left. It would be good to roll that over into next year for negotiating room for Dareus, Spiller and Glenn.

Yep. That was my sarcasm font.

Lol.

I thought poz and whitner were ok against the run but poor against the pass. Idk if that was scheme or what but it still is happening to both of them to this day. I just remember the backs of their jerseys on a bunch of tds. Also old man tomlinson juking the **** outta whitner.

I didn't like Whitner only 1/2 of a safety in some respects. Bad, bad selection at that position in the draft.

Poz okay talent got to much money, would actually fit the defence now but I think the FO was changed to much and didn

't have a real vision. i hope that has changed.