Your favorite current Bills Player

Your current favorite Bills player  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite current Bills player and why?

I love Freddie but I voted CJ, he's an electric player who had some injuries last year. Hopefully, he is healthy this year and the O line improves.

A better EJ would be helpful as well.

I love Freddie but I voted CJ, he's an electric player who had some injuries last year. Hopefully, he is healthy this year and the O line improves.

A better EJ would be helpful as well.

I'm with u on this one! Seems like we are the only 2 who voted for him as he only has 2 votes!

CJ was a now "rare" 1st round RB and MUST be used properly this yr. I really think even outside of the high ankle sprain, they were not using him properly from the get go. The guy MUST get 20+ tocuhes a game. I dont get why they didnt incorporate more of Spiller out wide and throwing him a WR screen, cuz that could be his bread and butter, and also, most of the tackles on those plays are made by either a Safety or CB... less punishing blows than running up the gut...

For the Bills to improve, CJ HAS to be involved and should not come off field when Freddy comes in, he should be splir outside. At worst, he's a decoy cuz he must be accounted for (a lot more so than any of our current WR) and would free up a bit more space inside for Freddy to slither through.

I love Freddy, but CJ talent must come to fruition this year and put up some monster numbers!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an insult for Kiko to even be on this list.

It would be like creating a list for "who is the most omnipotent and omnipresent being?" and putting God and leodis mckelvin as the options.

lmao

This poll is bias look. Look Dareus and McKelvin didn't even get a first initial let along their first names. The guy who wrote it obviously doesn't want you pick them.

Plus I don't have a favorite player. Too me that's for 12 year olds. I root for the team regardless as to who is on the team.

LOL!

Unfortunately I'm no longer 12, but I still root harder for some players more than others.

I am the only one who picked EJ Manuel. I want him to be my favorite player. Him being your favorite player too means he has been the leader of a winning team. I guess I root for him the most, not sure that constitutes being my favorite, but I picked him anyway. My just pure effort, it is Fred Jackson, even though I would be OK moving on from Fred.

Interesting poll.

After thinking about it, I haven't had a favorite player since OJ when I was 6, or 7 years old. With apologies to Seinfeld, I root for the laundry more than I do any specific player.

Interesting poll.

After thinking about it, I haven't had a favorite player since OJ when I was 6, or 7 years old. With apologies to Seinfeld, I root for the laundry more than I do any specific player.

Thinking about it as well, I think my last true favorite player was Bruce Smith.

Maybe I should've phrased the question better and asked, if you were to drop $110 on a jersey, who's jersey would you buy? I'd have a hard time deciding.

I am the only one who picked EJ Manuel. I want him to be my favorite player. Him being your favorite player too means he has been the leader of a winning team. I guess I root for him the most, not sure that constitutes being my favorite, but I picked him anyway. My just pure effort, it is Fred Jackson, even though I would be OK moving on from Fred.

well done :thumbsup:

Freddie Jackson is the heart and soul of the Buffalo Bills football team. One of the things that I've loved about him and CJ is that there really does seem a very genuine bond between them. Sometimes backs splitting carries pay lip service to wanting the other guy to do well but in the case of those two guys you get the sense Fred roots for CJ because he knows that CJ's dynamism can help the team win and that CJ roots for Freddie because he has genuine respect for him on a personal level.

I agree with what has been said above though... I can't believe we can't find at least a few more ways of coming up with plays where they are both on the field. Nathaniel Hackett said last offseason it wasn't about formations it was about finding ways of getting your 5 best skill players on the field. Well for me CJ and Fred are two of our best 5 so always having one stood on the sideline seems a waste.

I agree with what has been said above though... I can't believe we can't find at least a few more ways of coming up with plays where they are both on the field. Nathaniel Hackett said last offseason it wasn't about formations it was about finding ways of getting your 5 best skill players on the field. Well for me CJ and Fred are two of our best 5 so always having one stood on the sideline seems a waste.

And adding TJ on the field is a minus in having the best 5 on the field category. So in most situations we only have 3 of our 5 best skill players on the field. Unless they count drops as a skill.

Edited by The Wiz

And adding TJ on the field is a minus in having the best 5 on the field category. So in most situations we only have 3 of our 5 best skill players on the field. Unless they count drops as a skill.

sj has more drops/fumbles than tj in any year by far so taking him off the field might be a positive, and Goodwin who you praised as all positive, started his career here by having a fumble on his first play. tj get very few opportunities and is supposed to be used as a deep threat which he almost never gets a chance at.

Just noticed no option for Byrd :cry:

Wish he was staying.

Me too. He's my favorite.

Which raises a question: is he still a Bill? What day do contracts actually expire? I assume there is some standard date relative to the season schedule.

Edited by KD in CT

sj has more drops/fumbles than tj in any year by far so taking him off the field might be a positive, and Goodwin who you praised as all positive, started his career here by having a fumble on his first play. tj get very few opportunities and is supposed to be used as a deep threat which he almost never gets a chance at.

Stop the nonsense.

So my first thought was Fred Jackson. Then I turned to Kyle Williams, whose on-field performance is most important to the team (and he delivers IMO). I didn't think Fred would need my support winning this poll, and was apparently right.

Quick, someone start a "Your Second Favorite Current Bills Player" poll. . . ! :thumbsup:

Fred did quite well on-field performance http://weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro6199.Html