2014 NFL UFA Visits, Signings, and Re-signings

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he goes there he will be forgotten.

I don't understand this. NO just cut a bunch of good players to get under the cap. They have like 2 mil and they want to go and sign the highest priced D FA on the market? Anything is possible but the numbers dont make sense. I am sure Byrd would luv to play for NO but at what cost?

Byrd's market is drying up quickly.

as is our possibility of signing a quality replacement

Good to see the Bills pounce on their greatest need and resign a Kicker where they have Hopkins the top K in 2014 draft as back-up, and who they will most likely release in preseason. Way to greatly improve the team and spend cap $$ wisely.

as is our possibility of signing a quality replacement

Good to see the Bills pounce on their greatest need and resign a Kicker where they have Hopkins the top K in 2014 draft as back-up, and who they will most likely release in preseason. Way to greatly improve the team and spend cap $$ wisely.

We already signed a high quality replacement when we extended Aaron Williams.

GO BILLS!!!

We already signed a high quality replacement when we extended Aaron Williams.

GO BILLS!!!

Not really. Williams was already a starter last year, so if you move him into Byrd's spot, it still opens up a hole in the starting lineup. Or are the Bills just gonna play 10 on D?

I will also say that aside from Byrd and Whitner, pretty much every safety signed for less than I expected. Williams' extension doesn't look like a bargain right now.