2014 NFL UFA Visits, Signings, and Re-signings

@Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1h

Cards WR Andre Roberts is an under-the-radar WR who teams like. Redskins and Browns among those interested

@Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 44m

Two teams to watch on CB Darrelle Revis once Tampa releases him: Philadelphia and New England (Jets fans shudder).

@ Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 43m

Should get done today before 4 RT @AKinkhabwala: Buzz from inside Ravens HQ: team and LT Eugene Monroe are very close on a new deal.

@Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 38m

Jaguars released RB Justin Forsett.

@ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 36m

Panthers will owe Steve Smith $3 million if they cut him, $7 million if they keep him, nothing if they trade him http://wp.me/p14QSB-9qMD

@Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 11m

RB Peyton Hillis will be taking his physical with the Giants as soon as today. Re-signing there. Revived his career in NY last season

Edited by Fixxxer

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 29s

#Patriots offered WR Julian Edelman a three-year deal, per source. Would like an answer by the start of free agency. They want to keep him

@Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m

Speaking of LBs, Karlos Dansby appears to have (at least) three teams interested: #Browns, #Titans, and #Cardinals. He’ll get paid.

That's an interesting one for Bills fans to keep an eye on. This should set the market for guys like Schwartz, Beadles, Wharton, etc...

That's what I was thinking...makes me believe the $5M/year for Schwartz is right on target, as he's coming off of a "better" season than Asomoah.

What'll be more interesting is what the Collins contract comes in at--if indeed he's signed with TB as is being reported. The first report was in the neighborhood of $6.5M/year--that's a LOT for a RT.

@Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m

Latest on #Cowboys & DE DeMarcus Ware? Standoff. With free agency looming at 4 p.m., answers must come quick. Dallas may target safety, DT

Do the Cowboys go after Byrd if they cut Ware?

@ Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 33s

If #Browns were to trade for Darrelle Revis — there is interest — I’m told he’d have to renegotiate his contract. Would he? It’s possible.

@Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 4m

The #Lions and RFA RB Joique Bell have agreed to a 2-year, $7 M extension with $4.3 M guaranteed, per source.