Dolphins floating Dion Jordan in trade talks

Haha. At least they didn't trade up to get him. Whoops! :w00t:

That said, they'd be stupid to trade him. It's a sunken coact and he has no value. you never give up on pass rushers too early. They should just look at Cameron Wake. But if they want to do it, I'd give them a 7th rounder.

I don't remember who the quote was from but it was either a scout or perhaps even Whaley who said that he was researching Jordan and every time he turned on the tape to watch him his eyes were instead drawn to Kiko. People let the combine and physical numbers dazzle them instead of just watching the game tape.

Just goes to show how much the combine says, he was a top performer in virtually half of the drills for his position.

I don't remember who the quote was from but it was either a scout or perhaps even Whaley who said that he was researching Jordan and every time he turned on the tape to watch him his eyes were instead drawn to Kiko. People let the combine and physical numbers dazzle them instead of just watching the game tape.

Marrone said that (I think others did as well).... I just saw that Kiko ran a 4.78 at either the combine or Pro Day. And? He is a damn good LB. Edited by YoloinOhio

I thought he was injured for part of last season but looks like he played in all 16 games

It was a mistake to trade up for him obviously but guess they were afraid the Eagles were going to take him at 4

The Dolphins should have just cleaned house and started over this year instead of going through another year of Philbin prolonging the inevitable

Edited by Max997

I thought he was injured for part of last season but looks like he played in all 16 games

It was a mistake to trade up for him obviously but guess they were afraid the Eagles were going to take him at 4

The Dolphins should have just cleaned house and started over this year instead of going through another year of Philbin prolonging the inevitable

He was injured going into camp (he had shoulder surgery right after the combine), and I think they phased him in slowly. He may have played in every game, but his # of snaps is likely relatively low based on that and his situational nature.

OMG they could of had Sheldon Richardson or Kiko !! See Bills fans it isnt just us that makes a Maybin pick....they had only one starter from last years draft..a kicker...a good one but still...it could be worse buffalo...Name the Fins top receiver how many tds ...or lead rusher did he get 1,000 yards ? add in the Martin situation and I'd rather be in buffalo ..

I wholeheartedly believe that the Browns and Jags were created to make Bills Fans and Players feel better about themselves and their team...looks like the Fins have officially joined that list as well.

All three of those teams have made the playoffs in the last 14 years. We are the team those fans look to in order to feel better about their situation. Not the other way around.

It blows me away that a dumpster fire like Miami continually has a better team than Buffalo.

I don't think that I would trade rosters with any other team in the division. Obviously QB is a question mark at this point but other than that the Bills look better than the AFC East IMO. Brady has a couple of years left so they will remain tough but if you look at the 53 man rosters and especially the 1st 22 it is at least debatable. I expect 2 OL, a WR, aTE, a P and a LB to be added. They won't have many holes.

I remember many members here wanted him. I didn't get it. Just like Maybin. What people see if these guys I will never understand.

I'm still pissed about that pick. Arakpo was still on the board when they picked Maybin, I almost thru my shoe at the TV when that pick was announced. And Mayock yapping about Maybin as if he was the 2nd coming.

Just goes to show how much the combine says, he was a top performer in virtually half of the drills for his position.

Marrone said that (I think others did as well).... I just saw that Kiko ran a 4.78 at either the combine or Pro Day. And? He is a damn good LB.

Really?! 4.78!?

When I finally get the courage to go back through game footage of 2013 I am going to have to watch him better. I think his speed could...I do not know. It always seemed he was in the frame and all. I'll file that in my memory...something to chew on.