The Ukraine is Weak

meazza

well y'all are harping on about the "crossing the line" comment.

What do you seriously want him to do?

A) sit back and do nothing?

B) Send in forces on the ground?

C) Use drones and smart bombs?

All of which will garner negative remarks by the Conservatives.

We'd prefer our President not say absurd things, especially on the global stage.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about:

D.) Stop making useless threats when everyone on the planet knows he does not have the balls to back up his bluster.

D) Don't let his mouth write checks his body can't cover. After that: A) sit back and do nothing.

You ask what we want him to do? Simple: STFU and try to understand that making threats you aren't prepared to uphold makes the US look weak and foolish.

.He gets evidence Syria is gassing its people...he says "You better not cross that line ," and when they DO cross the line, he does nothing but go golfing.

He sees the Ukraine shooting protesters in the streets...he says "You better be nice or there will be consequences," and when they continue to murder protesters, he does what? Go fundraising.

Impossible to imagine I'm ready to take John Kerry over this self-absorbed naive fool.

Edited by LABillzFan

I don't understand how aanybody actually thought a truce was even possible. These protesters don't want the deal with Putin. So unless the truce does something to nix that deal, what incentive do they have to stop rioting against what many (including myself) feel is a step backward?

Conservatives will make negative remarks due to the President not making useless threats.......................Wow...(Gator territory)

Conservatives will make negative remarks if Obama blows his nose.

The one thing Bush had going for him was matching his words and actions, regardless of how people who didn't like him would continue to not like him. Obama can't even manage that meager standard.

If his actions are governed by the fear of negative remarks from the right, he never should have run for office.

It's amazing how all of sudden, complaining by the opposition is all of a sudden unprecedented.

I wonder how long Obama would last in a Parliament where 90% of the discussion is essentially a rap battle.

It's amazing how all of sudden, complaining by the opposition is all of a sudden unprecedented.

I wonder how long Obama would last in a Parliament where 90% of the discussion is essentially a rap battle.

Or in one of Taiwan's patented "legislation by fist fight" sessions.

Even your heroes made useless threats. You guys are not fooling anyone.

You've heard of "speak softly but carry a big stick"? Obama does the opposite. He speaks loudly but only has a pencil dick.

How wrong you are.

Obama has "eliminated" more terrorists that again your hero. AND with a LOT less US casualties.

I understand ... you haters have to hate.

We don't torture .... We use enhanced interrogation methods.

They all tell lies. Its whether you choose to believe them or not

How wrong you are.

Obama has "eliminated" more terrorists that again your hero. AND with a LOT less US casualties.

Who is my hero?

If his actions are governed by the fear of negative remarks from the right, he never should have run for office.

they aren't and he did. that's the point. i think 4ever is just underscoring the absurdity of your criticism even though it's inconsequential.

How wrong you are.

No you idiot, Obama is a feckless pissant when it comes to making foreign policy decisions on a larger scale. He is good with drones though.