Marino, Sharpe done at CBS

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, guy has a speech impediment, that is funny.

By no means is it funny, but it is not that easy to listen to. I applaud his effort and passion, but I prefer not to watch. With all the options to get NFL pre game information, it made it easy to change the channel. This is in the Life is not fair category. It was for him to make tons of money playing, but not with his impediment. Imagine how hard it is for regular people without his football ability. Not everybody is meant to do everything.

Not going to miss either one. The CBS show needs to improve -- the fox guys have it all over them.

I always tune into the Fox pre-game and will flip sometimes during commercials to the CBS one. I am not a fan of CBSs show, fox makes their show fun and they can joke around with each other, while CBSs show just seems too rigid to me.

Having Marino gone might help, although adding Gonzalez I don't think will.

I am glad to see Shannon Sharpe go. Marino surprises me. I'd rather see Boomer go rather than Marino.

Am I the only one who like CBS pre game? It's the only one I watched every Sunday. Fox was way to goofy for me.

I am glad to see Shannon Sharpe go. Marino surprises me. I'd rather see Boomer go rather than Marino.

Am I the only one who like CBS pre game? It's the only one I watched every Sunday. Fox was way to goofy for me.

i agree, bradshaw seems to try too hard to be the "country bumpkin".. jimmy johnson very predicatble, strahan offers nothing, long is the only one who is tolerable, Edited by dwight in philly

I watch CBS because I primarily follow AFC...I did like it better than Fox

By no means is it funny, but it is not that easy to listen to. I applaud his effort and passion, but I prefer not to watch. With all the options to get NFL pre game information, it made it easy to change the channel. This is in the Life is not fair category. It was for him to make tons of money playing, but not with his impediment. Imagine how hard it is for regular people without his football ability. Not everybody is meant to do everything.

Me too.