It's Time to Stop Even Thinking About Joe Biden

So you see the world in simple black and white and I take a more complex, comprehensive view of it. Still, if "they all suck" what are you doing in PPP?

So you calling Newt a snake oil salesman is a complex view. :lol:

So the only way someone should post here is if they're willing to kiss the ass of some politicians? :rolleyes:

And to your last question. This Bills have sucked fo 14 years. What are you doing on TSW?

So the only way someone should post here is if they're willing to kiss the ass of some politicians? :rolleyes:

And to your last question. This Bills have sucked fo 14 years. What are you doing on TSW?

I love Newt - he effectively siphons funds from the rest of the crazies while having no actual chance of winning

How you come to your reasoning is beyond me. But you, picking out me of all people on this friggin site to say I'm hyper partisan shows just how little you do think. You don't consider all these obviously far right wing posters partisan at all? Are you f---ing kidding me? I'm so sorry if criticizing Newt sets you off but the guy is douche, even you Republicans rejected the jack ass!

And yes, Newt is Mr Snake oil personified, way more than your hated Obama who at least is a decent man. Sorry if that drives the "non-partisan" right wing crazies, well, nuts, or more nuts really.

How you come to your reasoning is beyond me. But you, picking out me of all people on this friggin site to say I'm hyper partisan shows just how little you do think. You don't consider all these obviously far right wing posters partisan at all? Are you f---ing kidding me? I'm so sorry if criticizing Newt sets you off but the guy is douche, even you Republicans rejected the jack ass!

And yes, Newt is Mr Snake oil personified, way more than your hated Obama who at least is a decent man. Sorry if that drives the "non-partisan" right wing crazies, well, nuts, or more nuts really.

Even you libs rejected Hillary.

Well no **** Sherlock. It takes zero critical thinking to come to the conclusion that you're hyper partisan. :doh:

Since we are doing wacky, and both DC_Tom and gatorman are here....

What if Biden running is a false flag? Think about it: Biden runs his campaign, but all his campaign consists of? Strawmanning far-left positions, and some right-leaning stuff(can't be obvious) for Hillary...so she can "counter" them, and thereby make herself look "moderate" and "practical", and willing to "take on the extremists in both parties". Biden isn't even close in New Hampshire(although how hilarious would it be if he got far-left traction?), and he bows out on schedule after South Carolina, after a media-described "loss of a real, no-joke(see Newsweek cover above) fight with Hillary"....thus giving Hillary credit for a victory, that isn't.

In return Biden gets to "work" at one of Hillary's "retire and get paid off" foundations/research/BS fronts, just like the previous CIA director did, for changing the CIA talking points on Benghazi.

• 2 weeks later...

Biden: Obama gave me "every sh---t job in the world."

Wasn't Joe supposed to wait unti Obama was done as president before pissing all over him? :lol:

But Obama’s inner circle held a grudge and became increasingly hostile toward the VP.

The slights that followed included barring him from strategic planning meetings, cancelling plans for Biden to headline fundraisers and limiting his public appearances.

The Obama aides even interfered with Biden’s staffing decisions, blocking two of his picks for a new chief of staff.

Worse yet, they raised the profile of outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who remains Biden’s chief rival for the presidency in 2016.

After Obama and Biden won re-election, Obama chose to appear with Clinton, not Biden, in his first TV interview of his second term.

After two years, Biden’s fractured friendship with Obama is just starting to mend.

Biden: Obama gave me "every sh---t job in the world."

Wasn't Joe supposed to wait until Obama was done as president before pissing all over him? :lol:

But Obama’s inner circle held a grudge and became increasingly hostile toward the VP.

The slights that followed included barring him from strategic planning meetings, cancelling plans for Biden to headline fundraisers and limiting his public appearances.

The Obama aides even interfered with Biden’s staffing decisions, blocking two of his picks for a new chief of staff.

Worse yet, they raised the profile of outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who remains Biden’s chief rival for the presidency in 2016.

After Obama and Biden won re-election, Obama chose to appear with Clinton, not Biden, in his first TV interview of his second term.

After two years, Biden’s fractured friendship with Obama is just starting to mend.

I'd be surprised if JB could do even a ****job with any degree of competence. Now if there is a position of Bozo-like proportion in the current administration (outside of the Oval Office) just give the keys to the clown car to Joey.

I'd be surprised if JB could do even a ****job with any degree of competence. Now if there is a position of Bozo-like proportion in the current administration (outside of the Oval Office) just give the keys to the clown car to Joey.

Put Biden in charge of Obamacare? Or, do you think he would find a way to make it worse?

This guy? This guy who turns 72 later this year? Seriously? Maybe if the rumors about Hillary's brain tumor are true...

2413685-gty_joe_biden_ll_121009_wg.jpg

Hilly will be turning 69 almost 2 weeks before the 2016 election.