Clearly the most versatile LB in the draft is

jumbalaya

And, so history will remember incorrectly that Bryan Scott was the reason for so many defensive failures of 2012.

Can he play Jack? I am fine if he can't play Will. Don't know anything about him, at least not yet. I am 110% with making this guy a Bills player for the reason that he came out.

Don't know anything about him, at least not yet. I am 110% with making this guy a Bills player for the reason that he came out.

Right?

Sure, the Bills are in a position to be making social / cultural / political statements with their draft picks?

How about, "I am 110% making this guy a Bills player" if he can really play football and help this team win?!?!?!

Right?

Sure, the Bills are in a position to be making social / cultural / political statements with their draft picks?

How about, "I am 110% making this guy a Bills player" if he can really play football and help this team win?!?!?!

We play Nigel Bradham at ILB. We really can't worse.

which is why I mentioned him playing Jack. He seems to better fit as a Jack if he plays both Mike and Sam.

Bring in Daryl Smith @ Mike, Alonso @ Will, Sam @ Jack, Lawson @ Sam.

I agree however he did not play Mike or Sam in college despite his name being Mike Sam. He played DE in a 43 defense for mizzou.

I'm tired of versatility. I'd like to see players who are exception at their position.

Brad Smith was versatile, Byron Scott was versatile.

I'd really just rather see a guy who can consistently tackle a RB before he is 5 yards downfield without being a total albatross in pass coverage.

I think that the reality is in today's NFL you have to be "multiple" (to quote a former d coordinator). There have been such advancements in scouting that teams cannot only do certain things when certain personnel packages are on the field. Guys cannot be one dimensional or they will be exposed before the ball is even snapped. That is Wannstedt 101. The goal now is for guys to be "multiple" enough to be in a few different places once the ball is snapped. This way you can potentially confuse the offense enough to make some plays. In today's game if the offense knows where the guys will be before the ball is snapped you will get destroyed.

Edited by Kirby Jackson