If the Bills won all 4 Super Bowls.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for me, but I think the media would rank him higher on the list. Of course, I think that if the Bills had been winning Super Bowls, I do not think they would have gone to 4 straight. I think the hunger of losing in the big game was a large driver in them getting back.

He would surely be considered as the best playoffs/postseason QB.

He'd certainly be up there in the discussions with Montana & Brady. The team would have been considered a dynasty. People would have hated the Bills like we hate the Patriots now.

I agree with VirginiaMike, too. I don't know if they make it to 4 in a row if Norwood's kick isn't as far right as it was.

If Kate upton was in my bedroom.

I'll tell her to put down the Cheetos. :nana:

But this is why it is silly to give QBs all the credit for wins and losses. Kelly was a very average at best playoff QB. The year Peyton won the SB, he threw 6 ints and was worse than he was this year in the playoffs. Russell Wilson was far from the reason the Seahawks won the SB.

I love Kelly but no, he won't be considered the greatest. He'd be thought of like Bradshaw. HOF Qb who was surrounded by an all time great team.

Yes. Winning 4 in a row? There is no discussion. Right now you have Montana, Bradshaw, Brady and Aikman with 3-4 wins each. Next tier is Elway, Kelly, Manning etc. Sure you can say Rothlesburger won 2 superbowls but clearly he wasn't the main reason and his regular season stats suck.

He would definitely be in the conversation, Montana remains in conversation because he won 4. After the SuperBowl loss, I would rank the top 5 as follows: (1) Brady (2) Montana (3) Manning (4) Marino (5) tie Elway / Bradshaw / Aikman

I know he's a god in Texas but Aikman is up there for most overrated QBs ever. 165 tds, 141 ints, 81.6 QB rating, threw over 20 tds in a season once, never had more than 3,500 yards passing in a season. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AikmTr00.htm He was a good playoff QB but he is the definition of being in the right place at teh right time. Those Cowboys' teams were beyond loaded.

Anyone who won four superbowls in a row would be a contender for the greatest qb of all time. If Trent Dilfer won three more superbowls HE would be in the running for the greatest quarterback of all time. If Eli Manning wins four more superbowls HE will be in the running for the best qb of all time. If CJ Spiller gets 2000 yards per season for the next four years will he be the greatest running back of all time? Kelly was a great qb (hall of fame) and he certainly is in the running for one of the top ten of all time, but not the greatest. That is why I've got Otto Graham as the greatest year in and year out and especially in big games great.

Anyone who won four superbowls in a row would be a contender for the greatest qb of all time. If Trent Dilfer won three more superbowls HE would be in the running for the greatest quarterback of all time. If Eli Manning wins four more superbowls HE will be in the running for the best qb of all time. If CJ Spiller gets 2000 yards per season for the next four years will he be the greatest running back of all time? Kelly was a great qb (hall of fame) and he certainly is in the running for one of the top ten of all time, but not the greatest. That is why I've got Otto Graham as the greatest year in and year out and especially in big games great.

Stop yelling at me!