Joique Bell

He's still not a hard to replace talent so I still don't mind the cut. He'd be nice in a rotational role potentially but i don't know that he'd have any unique skill to carve out enough touches to be a regular unless someone got hurt.

I was big on the mike Tolbert bandwagon last year and would like that big bruiser, personally.

Another option going the complete opposite direction could be a mccluster type of player that could find the field in a variety of packages and keep a more ho-hum guy on the practice squad for emergencies. He's a hot rumor here in New Orleans.

Edited by NoSaint

Which is another reason (as if we needed more) why we never should've drafted CJ.

WOW more negative CJ talk & the dude was hurt just about all year, played less than Freddy & still put up good numbers .

I will never understand the fan mentality in B/Lo , players can never do enough ! Flutie takes us to the last play off appearance & the guy is still a bum ?? Go Figure !!

I'd be in favor of bringing in Joique for couple million a year. And forget the #3 RB talk. I'd tell him we're committed to winning and playing whoever is getting the job done. Our RBs are team players. If it tuns out he's playing a bigger role than his salary let him know we'll talk about extending him and giving him a raise.

From the beginning Joique had power and some balance, more than most big guys. That aspect has grown and he's been running with urgency and some vision. I think he's an excellent backup or rotation guy coming into his prime.

A huge year for a spot starter and #2 runningback. 650 yards rushing, 53 receptions for another 547 yards and 8 TDs.

Which is more total yards than Spiller

Yes . in context . yes.

Time for an apology thread!

I am sorry still for punching Steven Carmichael in the stomach in 1969 . I was in second grade and he was in 4th . and he was much bigger.

But he was not allowed to hit back. He cried.

I still feel poorly about this