Jimmy Graham unhappy with Saints

Coach Klein

They wouldn't answer the call. 2 1sts or a 1st & 2 2nds to have a chance at Jimmy.

would would it take/they want for a package with SJ13? If there was an elite QB in the league (Brees, Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, maybe a few others) Brees would work best with Johnson.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would would it take/they want for a package with SJ13? If there was an elite QB in the league (Brees, Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, maybe a few others) Brees would work best with Johnson.

SJ13, a 1st and a 2nd or 3rd. Stevie would be great with Brees (he is a good Lance Moore) but Graham would still be really costly.

SJ13, a 1st and a 2nd or 3rd. Stevie would be great with Brees (he is a good Lance Moore) but Graham would still be really costly.

With colston and Moore in not sure they want another possession receiver as much as a guy that can take the top off a defense is another consideration

With colston and Moore in not sure they want another possession receiver as much as a guy that can take the top off a defense is another consideration

I don't think that they do either. Stills kind of fills the big play role. I'm not sure that they would want Stevie but I think that he would be good with Brees.

• 2 weeks later...

Is he right? check this out.

BhlTvPcCMAA8tsw.png

Of course he's right. Teams love to crap on players and pinch pennies. Yet the second a player tries to stand up for themselves, some fans jump on the players for being greedy.

This is the most violent sport around that is one of the biggest money makers in this country. Yet, the players don't even have guaranteed contracts. The fact that they are trying to penny pinch on one of the best players in the sports (a self made player who made himself into a star) is a joke.

Jimmy, come to the Bills. We'll play you a like a wr.

Of course he's right. Teams love to crap on players and pinch pennies. Yet the second a player tries to stand up for themselves, some fans jump on the players for being greedy.

and yet, hop on any of his personal website, twitter account, facebook, etc... and tell me what position "the jimmy graham" lists for himself.

his long term deal will end up being little to do with "position" and much more about comparable players anyway, but for the tag i think its completely fair to tag him as a TE. I believe 2 of the 5 tight ends that make up the tag number were split wide more than 50% even.

Edited by NoSaint

Report: Graham to file immediate grievance if tagged as tight end.

http://profootballta...d-as-tight-end/

Good luck, Jim. What arbitrator is going to set that precedent?

This is the most violent sport around that is one of the biggest money makers in this country. Yet, the players don't even have guaranteed contracts. The fact that they are trying to penny pinch on one of the best players in the sports (a self made player who made himself into a star) is a joke.

Jimmy, come to the Bills. We'll play you a like a wr.

I think his argument is that the Saints are playing him as a WR. That's his whole beef actually......

Anyway, if he's a WR, he should be payed like a 10th to 15th ranked WR, not a top 5.

I think his argument is that the Saints are playing him as a WR. That's his whole beef actually......

Anyway, if he's a WR, he should be payed like a 10th to 15th ranked WR, not a top 5.

Jimmy Graham is a bad as he can, and he knows he's the best.

He wants to play this hybrid WR position because he knows he cannot play on the line. I say the Saints go all out dirty, resign him and then play him every pass play as a blocking tight end. Mostly because it'd be hilarious to watch the fallout from that.