[closed]Pettine writing on the wall, new possibility Winless for Winst

Superb Owl

Pettine is writing on the wall? What's his username? Thetruthhurts?

LOL never thought the double meaning there

I don't understand the connection

Basically the thought that occurred to my great football mind, was... if we lose Pettine, we may in fact be worse next year. Which just might make it a reasonable thing that we could suck enough to be in the running for the top pick. It's the year Jameis Winston is expected to come out.

worst post ever?

I've had worse. Incidentally, have you seen Jameis Winston play?

We were 6-10 with George Edwards, 6-10 with Wanny and 6-10 with Pettine.

You will need a Plan B....

I see where you're going with this, but easy there. Take away Pettine last year and we would be picking very very high this year IMVHO

I've had worse. Incidentally, have you seen Jameis Winston play?

I see where you're going with this, but easy there. Take away Pettine last year and we would be picking very very high this year IMVHO

I think I've just disproven that...

Bottom line is, this sucks. We're all in this boat. I'm sick of being mediocre and would much rather bottom out escpecially in a year with a truly great QB. You might point out that he could decide to stay in school and you would be right. I have no answer, but if we're gonna suck let's get it over with, get over the top, and beat the **** out of Cleveland for the next few years

I would certainly say the defense was way, way more exiting this year, how much better did it actually play, was it better yes, but not amazing. OK will agree the offense was worse so defense was on the field more, though I'd like to actually see a stat on that to verify we faced more plays, but would also add that Pettine had the best group of players in past few years to work with too.

This argument is getting old but we took way more plays to do it in 2013, which meant more series for defense

Way more plays on offense led to more series for the Defense?

How many posts does this go before the mods (rightfully) kill it?

Doing my best to get it there...