Richard Sherman post game -- 'nuff said!

cage

Not sure if this was posted already but Sherman wrote a little op-ed:

http://mmqb.si.com/2...chael-crabtree/

As far as Crabtree being a top-20 NFL receiver, you’d have a hard time making that argument to me. There are a lot of receivers playing good ball out there, and Josh Gordon needed 14 games to produce almost double what Crabtree can do in a full season. And Gordon had Brandon Weeden, Brian Hoyer and Jason Campbell playing quarterback.

BOOM!

Really not much of an argument by Sherman regarding Crabtree's numbers.

He had Aquin Boldin and Vernon Davis also catching balls for his team..

Who else did Cleveland have other than Gordon ?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Deion was a douche for it.

This isn't about trash talking. You've completely missed the point.

I don't think Deion was a douche for it. I found it to be fun.

How many corners in the league today do you think grew up idolizing him? How many people idolized Michael Jordan? Tiger woods? (to cite your examples)

Sure some people didn't like them but most did because they were winners. Last night Sherman was a winner.

I though Sherman acted the part of sore winner.

I have no respect for players like that.

If this is th elikes of WWF tom foolery then no wonder i depsised it. Anyone who watches WWF wrestling is a fool

Yup. I get the feeling they are the ones supporting Sherman right now,.

There are people bringing in that they think he said "M.O.B." - something to do with Bloods... and saying he's from Compton.

It's ridiculous. He was just being a douche. Don't bring race into it. When Brady's a douche, he's a douche, too. All dbags are created equal.

LOLOL. Indeed.

There are people bringing in that they think he said "M.O.B." - something to do with Bloods... and saying he's from Compton.

It's ridiculous. He was just being a douche. Don't bring race into it. When Brady's a douche, he's a douche, too. All dbags are created equal.

Im glad the Bills have none of those DBags on this team. Who would want that. Its not like those guy have ever won anything. . .

Really not much of an argument by Sherman regarding Crabtree's numbers.

He had Aquin Boldin and Vernon Davis also catching balls for his team..

Who else did Cleveland have other than Gordon ?

and yet, why did he feel the need to include where he ranks crabtree at all in that piece?

This is typical behavior from a Pete Carroll coached team. He doesn't care about off-the-field behavior. Seattle leads the NFL in the number of PED suspensions since he took over the head coaching position. Given Carroll's past history at USC, this shouldn't be news to anyone... Richard Sherman just happened to put it on display for the entire country to see. Carroll's reaction to the fake punt against the Bills last season in Toronto says everything you need to know.

Honestly I don't care about the "playing with class" argument. I think Carroll is the type of guy that looks the other way when he knows his players are breaking the rules (PEDs, cheap shots, etc), and denies it until he's caught with his pants down, at which point he declines to take responsibility and either runs away like he did at USC, or blames someone else.

As a transplant living in Puget Sound that roots for an AFC team, I'm a prime candidate to have Seattle as a #2 team, but combine the fair weather fans here with unlikable players and an arrogant SOB as a head coach, and you get something that I'd rather not cheer for.

Go Broncos.

Sherman showed little respect for the game last night. He made a fool of himself. And i bet a lot of his team mates are getting tired of his mouth.

Last year when the Ravens beat the Patriots i remember seeing someone shadowing Ray Lewis the last few minutes of the game and then right after the game. Almost like they where there to keep Ray under control. The end of a Championship game with adrenaline going can bring out the best and worse in people. Last night it brought out the worse in Sherman i think.

Surely they are essential to victory.

Sincerely,

The NY Giants

The New Orleans Saints

The Indianapolis Colts

No but when your team has not had a winning record in over 10 years I will take the best players at any position, regardless of "Dbag" or not.

If the Bills got a Richard Sherman clone he would be this city's most popular player.

No but when your team has not had a winning record in over 10 years I will take the best players at any position, regardless of "Dbag" or not.

If the Bills got a Richard Sherman clone he would be this city's most popular player.

You won't find any argument from me. If he's on our team and performing, he's "our dbag."

I'd still reserve the right - as many do here with Stevie - to call him out on BS.