Richard Sherman post game -- 'nuff said!

cage

seems i am just in time then

Party on thug dudes ! Absurdity is a great place to visit .

I am the best poster on this board. 3rdand12 is mediocre. He knows what he said. He's nothing. If I knew 3rdand12 was going to try and make a salient point before me, I wouldn't have bothered to log in. Go Bills. :)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the best poster on this board. 3rdand12 is mediocre. He knows what he said. He's nothing. If I knew 3rdand12 was going to try and make a salient point before me, I wouldn't have bothered to log in. Go Bills. :)

Its all about timing my dear friend Edited by 3rdand12

This should be good:

@PSchrags

Just learned that both Michael Crabtree and Richard Sherman were wired for sound yesterday. All on @insidetheNFL , Wed 9 pm EST on Showtime.

@darrenrovell

Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) gained 299,000 followers in 24 hours since the end of the NFC title game (up 111%)

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

BTW, this is my best posted topic ever on this board, currently running a 11 pages! Though I do think I've had more insightful topics than this one.... heh!

Damn you if this thread gets moved to the place we should not mention.

Pretty much. If only we had a world of classy people who didn't work hard at their jobs and weren't the best at it.

Yeah, there's an awful lot of "work" and practice involved with running with, and staying as close as you can, to another guy running down the field. And it really takes a lot of deep thinking to determine when to turn your head back and look for the ball. *Rolls Eyes*

Or maybe, just like a lot of positions In the NFL, the overriding factor is purely physical. The average size guy in this country is 5'9".....how many 5'9" guys are there in the NFL?

Yeah, there's an awful lot of "work" and practice involved with running with, and staying as close as you can, to another guy running down the field. And it really takes a lot of deep thinking to determine when to turn your head back and look for the ball. *Rolls Eyes*

Or maybe, just like a lot of positions In the NFL, the overriding factor is purely physical. The average size guy in this country is 5'9".....how many 5'9" guys are there in the NFL?

LMAO. Your post is ridiculous sir.

LMAO. Your post is ridiculous sir.

I'm LMAO too....at you.....because you did NOTHING to refute what I said. I guess you think that if you really want to play in the NFL, and you "work" really hard, you'll get there! I really wanted to play left tackle in the NFL, but even though I'm only 5'9' and 175, I guess I just didn't put in enough "work." LOL

I'm LMAO too....at you.....because you did NOTHING to refute what I said. I guess you think that if you really want to play in the NFL, and you "work" really hard, you'll get there! I really wanted to play left tackle in the NFL, but even though I'm only 5'9' and 175, I guess I just didn't put in enough "work." LOL

Your post doesn't require refuting b/c it's beyond outlandish. There are plenty of 5'9 players in the NFL - it's something called TALENT. You obviously didn't have it.

The fact that you wanted to play LT at 5'9 175 is laughable. Be realistic. You can "work" and "try" all you want but you don't have what it takes. Fact.

There are PLENTY of CFL players with all the measurable of NFL players. What's the difference then? What's the difference between NFL players and CFL players? It goes beyond size/speed/strength. Ya, that counts too obviously, but you need all of it: football smarts, instincts, speed, strength, agility, work ethic, dedication. You disregard that and say "anyone can simply run with a WR". No, anyone can't.

If it were as easy As you suggest, there would be zero need for db coaches, or even schemes, at the NFL level. It's all about man to man, who's fastest and biggest, do I have this right?

You may want to do some research before making statements like this. Sherman switched positions in college and made himself into a top CB with hard work.

http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2013/11/13/tonight-on-nfl-turning-point-richard-sherman-interview-sneak-peak/

He is definitely a student of the game and has earned everything he has received.