Richard Sherman post game -- 'nuff said!

cage

So how about his post game presser last night. It appears that he learned from his previous comments. Or maybe he doesn't hate Denver as much as SF. Or the game was a blow out so and he was injured so he had time to compose his thoughts.

My prediction? This thread will fade as fast the Da'Rick after his no catch performance...

:w00t: I think he's a pretty smart guy and realized he came off pretty bad (but not as bad as the racists comments he received). Personally, I like a little swag but had cockiness. That said, he made himself a lot more famous because of that interview.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just saying Manning is human and not every single one of his throws is perfect. By "catching the laces", he's talking about the mechanics of throwing the football, squeezing the ball in the throwing hand, and rotating the ball out of one's grip perfectly to put the right spin on the ball for an accurate throw. Manning may get the ball out to the right guy at the right time but his release may not always be perfect, hence it's a "duck". For a smart CB bent on making big plays, that's an opportunity.

PS: See the Kam Chancellor INT in the Super Bowl.

I think that he is saying that sometimes Manning catches the snap with the laces and delivers it accurately (because he has the proper grip). Other times he catches the snap and the laces aren't perfect. He may spin the ball and try to find the laces, but with quick patterns sometimes he isn't afforded the time to get the ball perfectly in his hand. Those times he throws ducks.