The next great QB rivalry: Wilson vs. Kaepernick

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep and Peyton is a product of great WR's -- Brady is a product of a great OC and Brees plays indoors --- PULEASSE --- open your eyes --- NIX screwed the pooch --- we could have had both of them ---

And so could every other team. Pete Carroll recently said that he was "talked into" drafting Wilson in the 3rd.

Yes, it looks like Kaepernick and Wilson are going to be good NFL QBs, but yet every team passed on Kaepernick once and on Wilson twice. It was NOT a no-brainer.

Yep and Peyton is a product of great WR's -- Brady is a product of a great OC and Brees plays indoors --- PULEASSE --- open your eyes --- NIX screwed the pooch --- we could have had both of them ---

yes, I'm sorry, these guys are just like Brady, manning and Brees. They carry their teams.

I'm sure there is no way they would be seen as busts if they were drafted by the bills

Edited by Bel9777

yes, I'm sorry, these guys are just like Brady, manning and Brees. They carry their teams.

I'm sure there is no way they would be seen as busts if they were drafted by the bills

Wouldn't you and every Bills fan love to have the chance to see if they would be or not ! ----

And so could every other team. Pete Carroll recently said that he was "talked into" drafting Wilson in the 3rd.

Yes, it looks like Kaepernick and Wilson are going to be good NFL QBs, but yet every team passed on Kaepernick once and on Wilson twice. It was NOT a no-brainer.

Sorry -- Wilson in 3rd round instead of Graham was a no-brainer even at the time -- we needed a QB -- not a project speed receiver with a QB that had no arm --- will go down as one of the worst picks in Bills history

Omfg man.

In the 3rd round and staring at Ryan Fitzpatrick as your starting QB.......Russell Wilson is/was a no brainer.

Well...not every team needs to draft a QB in the first round. This "argument" is always trotted out and makes no sense at all.

We needed a QB of the future. Buddy didn't think so. SF had a 1st rounder in Smith, who led them to the NFCC game. Yet they picked a QB in the second anyway. That's what good teams do.

Buddy was the worst GM in decades.

Well...not every team needs to draft a QB in the first round. This "argument" is always trotted out and makes no sense at all.

We needed a QB of the future. Buddy didn't think so. SF had a 1st rounder in Smith, who led them to the NFCC game. Yet they picked a QB in the second anyway. That's what good teams do.

Buddy was the worst GM in decades.

Thank you for being smart and intelligent. Seattle had also given Matt Flynn a big contract just a few months earlier.

Both of these guys and Andy Dalton should have been strongly considered by Buffalo. To pass on one of the three is one thing, but to pass on ALL THREE is downright inexcusable. IMO all three were better prospects than EJ coming out of college too.

Yeah Donte can start for the second best or top rated defense n the NFL for the last few years but he's not good enough to play in Buffalo. Gimme a break.

Then someone says that Kapernick and Wilson are not better than the QBs we have had in Buffalo? EJ is nothing but the QB version of James Hardy, a draft over-reach that we selected simply because he was tall. Like Hardy, the dude can't stay on the field.

This

None of this.