no charges in IRS investigation?

Azalin

apparently the FBI is finding no criminal wrongdoing in the IRS's alleged targeting of conservative groups. thank our lucky stars that the feds have the ability (and credibility) to fairly investigate themselves.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303819704579318983271821584?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052702303819704579318983271821584.html

"As far as I can tell, nobody has actually done an investigation. This has been a big, bureaucratic, former-Soviet-Union-type investigation, which means that there was no investigation,"

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL...........investigating must be easy, when you are assigned an outcome before you start.

That's funny, they only JUST started their investigation. FBI doesn’t plan charges over IRS scrutiny of Tea Party.

Bryan Preston: The Fix Is In On The IRS Abuse Scandal.

Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown: Wouldn’t you know, FBI says it can’t find anything illegal in all that IRS intimidation.

Will Democrats be outaged when the Fed Probe fails to find evidence of Christie breaking Federal Law and regulations?

No, because they got what they wanted: A news cycle on Monday that focused on Christie instead of the horrific job numbers from Friday that should have every person in the US crapping purple Twinkies.

Will Democrats be outaged when the Fed Probe fails to find evidence of Christie breaking Federal Law and regulations?

Now just you wait a cotton-pickin' minute. You're talking about a Republican. Everyone knows they're guilty as charged and must resign immediately.

Now just you wait a cotton-pickin' minute. You're talking about a Republican. Everyone knows they're guilty as charged and must resign immediately.

Lol- he sure seemed to be Guilty to Proven Innocent yesterday on MSNBC.... just praying he gets nailed- I hope it turn out he fired the problem, and doesn;t let it happen again

I wonder what correlation can be made between Christie-gate and all of the needless shutdowns and evictions punatively performed by the Obama Administration?

What, closing an unmanned national monument to save money is wrong?

Just the thought this guy would have some people so stupid high up in his administration. Not even a turnip brain like Tom would do something so dumb as hurt the public to "get" a mayor.

Tell me about it. If only he had a second in command like, oh, say, Joe Biden!!! :lol: :lol:

What, closing an unmanned national monument to save money is wrong?

I believe Obama's particular genius was manning an unmanned national monument because there was no money to man the unmanned monument to keep people from seeing something that needed no one to oversee it!

What would you say are the key differences between President Obama's abuses of executive power, and Governor Christie's abuses of executive power?

Fool's errand | Define Fool's errand at Dictionary.com

Sarah Palin's father harassed by IRS six times since 2008

Read more: http://www.americant...l#ixzz2qTxdA3cM

Paid taxes for 50 years and never heard a word. Then......

Edited by B-Man

CLETA MITCHELL: What FBI ‘investigation’ of the IRS scandal?

Last week, we learned that the head of the “probe,” Barbara Bosserman, is a donor to Obama campaigns and the Democratic National Committee. This is, someone who could hardly be trusted to understand what all the fuss is about.

Now we learn that the FBI has “concluded” that there was no actual illegal activity involved in the IRS scandal, conclusions reached without ever speaking to a single conservative or Tea Party organization leader or attorney to learn what actually happened these past four years.

Having represented dozens of groups before the IRS over the years, including many victimized by the IRS in this scandal, one might have thought the FBI might have called me or even one of my clients.

But, to paraphrase the song, if our telephone ain’t ringin,’ I guess it must be the FBI “investigating” the IRS.

It's just so adorable when progressives reference the Constitution. Kinda like when Obama references his years as a Harvard professor.

Gatortard shoots off its mouth and doesn't know what it is referring to. See picture of Lois Lerner, the person it referred to as a guy.

post-9928-0-89407500-1389807587_thumb.jpg

Gatortard shoots off its mouth and doesn't know what it is referring to. See picture of Lois Lerner, the person it referred to as a guy.

I almost spoiled it for you by blurting that out, but remembered at the last minute that I'd done that to you before.

Why are we so sure this was a cover up in the FBI? Many of the researchers and agents who spend time on this are ordinary schmoes, right? Do we really think those schmoes were able to find something and have it covered up by their bosses that it then just vanished like a fart in the wind?

Or are we thinking it was covered up at the top by directors so the agents could not find it?

I do ask this seriously and for good reason, if anyone would be so kind as to answer it. I am very curious what the belief is in this situation.

Why are we so sure this was a cover up in the FBI? Many of the researchers and agents who spend time on this are ordinary schmoes, right? Do we really think those schmoes were able to find something and have it covered up by their bosses that it then just vanished like a fart in the wind?

Or are we thinking it was covered up at the top by directors so the agents could not find it?

I do ask this seriously and for good reason, if anyone would be so kind as to answer it. I am very curious what the belief is in this situation.

Great question

Great question

if you only knew, son

I am not sure why and how bottom level or even mid level or directors could cover this up. I do think there was dishonesty in the investigation but I would bet all I have it didn't start with agents at the bottom or the middle. This was all at the top. The FBI don't play and the only thing more powerful then them is more FBI.

Great question

Aren't you in the least bit embarrassed that I posted a picture of the "guy" you referred to that plead the "fifth" and that meant that the FBI could then say that there couldn't have been anything illegal going on? If you had followed this story rather than the Huff Post's narrative maybe you would have avoided the shame.

Aren't you in the least bit embarrassed that I posted a picture of the "guy" you referred to that plead the "fifth" and that meant that the FBI could then say that there couldn't have been anything illegal going on? If you had followed this story rather than the Huff Post's narrative maybe you would have avoided the shame.

No

There it is guys. Gatortard is not in the least embarassed about having no knowledge about what it was spouting off about.

its so easy setting him up. But it is an honest question. One I'd like anyone dare answer. It really can't be