Playoffs: Colts at Patriots

Just Jack

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear the refs already know who is winning this game.

To be honest I think that the pats* would have won this game without any help. What disgusts me is the fact that it always seems to break their way. All of the calls I pointed out were fairly blatant. With 7 officials in each game there really is no excuse for all of them going uncalled. Especially since they all broke in one teams favor.

That was terribly officiated. And surprise, surprise, all of the non-penalty calls were in the favor of the Patriots. Vellano's trip, a clear pull down of #93 on the Colts on a key 3rd down to keep the drive alive, a defensive PI that was BS. If I wasn't "in" on the game is fixed, I'd be drowning in a pool of my own vomit.

Pats rush for over 200 yards in playoffs with no outside or inside receiving threats on the field, intercept Luck four times with a defense missing their two best players for most of the season, and our board has 26 pages on the special teams coach... pretty much sums up the difference between the two franchises.

Pats rush for over 200 yards in playoffs with no outside or inside receiving threats on the field, intercept Luck four times with a defense missing their two best players for most of the season, and our board has 26 pages on the special teams coach... pretty much sums up the difference between the two franchises.

as if Dierdorf wasn't schlobin da Patriots knob enough?

Chandler81 - Dan Dierdorf may or may not be a good announcer. That's an opinion and it's hard to prove or disprove.

But to say he was a lousy player is way off base. The guy made the pro bowl SIX times and he's in the Hall of Fame. You have to be pretty good to get into the Hall of Fame. Especially for an offensive lineman because they don't have stats to back them up like running backs, receivers, and quarterbacks do.

Colts 34 Pats 27

Andrew Luck ends the Pats this season and sets up an epic showdown with Peyton next week.

I have a good feelin about this one

Was off on this one, I would still take Indy if they played again, they just had a pretty bad night. Made it interesting at times

That was terribly officiated. And surprise, surprise, all of the non-penalty calls were in the favor of the Patriots. Vellano's trip, a clear pull down of #93 on the Colts on a key 3rd down to keep the drive alive, a defensive PI that was BS. If I wasn't "in" on the game is fixed, I'd be drowning in a pool of my own vomit.

I made mention of that in a thread somewhere, 5 times Deirdorf said the Putrids got away with a penalty

All doom and gloom on sports radio here in Indy. Many are decrying the refs but no one can deny Blunt ran roughshod over them. Refs did not score 43 points. Brady an the Pats did. If you want to beat NE you have to be physical and in Brady's face and on offense, dominate the offensive line and impose your will. Short of that they will find a way to beat you