welp, so much for Chris Christie eh?

Yes, but sometimes you have to repeat the obvious, because idiots keep sticking their hands in the glowing coals.

way back in my years as a cook, there was a guy who routinely worked the broiler, and every day, every few seconds, I'd hear him say 'ow...sh@t'. I finally asked him what he was doing, and he replied that he didn't know which of the fajita skillets under the broiler were hot until he grabbed them. he never even thought to use a towel. at first I thought he was retarded, but I soon began to appreciate the entertainment value he provided.

much like in this circumstance. :D

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Geez who cares, he's fat and much much worse short and has zero chance at being nominee for the republican party

The leading candidate in the polls for the Republican party has no chance? If he's telling the truth about not knowing he looks like a hero given the swift action he took. People will line up for that kind of conviction.

Yes, but sometimes you have to repeat the obvious, because idiots keep sticking their hands in the glowing coals.

You two morons deserve each other

way back in my years as a cook, there was a guy who routinely worked the broiler, and every day, every few seconds, I'd hear him say 'ow...sh@t'. I finally asked him what he was doing, and he replied that he didn't know which of the fajita skillets under the broiler were hot until he grabbed them. he never even thought to use a towel. at first I thought he was retarded, but I soon began to appreciate the entertainment value he provided.

So you are smarter than that guy? I'd have a hard time believing that

Was he the type of guy that would also talk about how things would be better if people listened to his ideas?

The leading candidate in the polls for the Republican party has no chance? If he's telling the truth about not knowing he looks like a hero given the swift action he took. People will line up for that kind of conviction.

Two signs of a Republican frontrunner: the media piles on with even the most ridiculous of charges, and the progressives tell everyone how he/she doesn't stand a chance anyway. :lol:

Two signs of a Republican frontrunner: the media piles on with even the most ridiculous of charges, and the progressives tell everyone how he/she doesn't stand a chance anyway. :lol:

I'm not the guys biggest fan by any means, but it would be awesome to hear my Father in Law (super Democrate from NJ) piss and moan about him for four years!

What if you threw a traffic scandal and only the media cared?

Pew Research poll: Little public interest in Christie story

Everyone SHOULD care. Of course, everyone should care about the IRS abusing their authority and why the government isn't seriously investigating it, about where the heck Mr. Obama was during Beghazi and why the government isn't investigating it in a meaningful way, etc.

It's PATHETIC that people continue to give leeway to these lecherous morons.

A Political Bridge Too Far

By Cal Thomas

A multiple choice question:

Select the scandal(s) that affects the most people and has long-term implications for the country in a time of war, a country with a struggling economy that last month produced the weakest job growth in decades. (According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), nearly 92 million Americans are no longer in the labor force.)

A) The closing of traffic lanes in Ft. Lee, N.J., allegedly in retaliation for the refusal of a Democratic mayor to endorse New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie for a second term.

B) The role of the president and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton when the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked on September 11, 2012, killing Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans and the lies and possible cover-up about al-Qaida's involvement.

C) The IRS' refusal to grant nonprofit status to numerous conservative groups during the 2012 election campaign for, allegedly, political reasons.

D) President Obama's repeated statements assuring Americans that if they like their insurance plans and doctors they may keep them under the new ACA.

If you are honest you would have to select B, C and D, but who among the media are honest enough to do that?

Governor Christie held a 107-minute news conference last Thursday, during which he repeatedly denied knowing anything about the lane closures on the George Washington Bridge. He fired Bridget Anne Kelly, his deputy chief of staff, and blocked the appointment of another close associate to a state GOP chairmanship.

Left-leaning Democrats and the establishment media see an opening to keep Christie from winning the Republican presidential nomination in 2016 and are salivating because they think the Fort Lee controversy might harm his chances against Hillary Clinton.

One wishes the media would grill President Obama over far more important matters with the same zeal they have applied to Governor Christie.

In light of A, B, C and D above, closing two lanes leading to a bridge is nothing. It does, however, again expose the media's agenda and their intention to bring down anyone who is a potential threat to a Hillary Clinton presidency.

On Monday, CNN reported that Christie is now the subject of a federal investigation into whether he misused $25 million in Superstorm Sandy relief money to fund a marketing campaign to promote tourism at the Jersey Shore. Convenient timing? If wasted federal money is an indictable offense, most of Congress should be behind bars.

Posted as an (obvious) commentary on the media,

Gov. Christie is still far from the best candidate in 2016

Edited by B-Man

Geez who cares, he's fat and much much worse short and has zero chance at being nominee for the republican party

Well, POTUS got nominated, didn't he. And he had zip, zero, nada going for him coming out of a questionable career in Chicago and a flatulance-filled run in the Senate.

Always cracks me up when so many members of the "party of tolerance" repeatedly remind everyone that Christie is fat.

especially since they're primarily responsible for changing 'fat' to 'obese' in the PC lexicon. :)

LOL, it's on the internet it must be true!

So the GOP house wants cuts and then blames the President for there not being enough money? Ya, just like closing a bridge for no reason. Brain dead

Well, POTUS got nominated, didn't he. And he had zip, zero, nada going for him coming out of a questionable career in Chicago and a flatulance-filled run in the Senate.

Never underestimate the power of voting "present" on major bills.

LOL, it's on the internet it must be true!

So the GOP house wants cuts and then blames the President for there not being enough money? Ya, just like closing a bridge for no reason. Brain dead

I'll ask you again in this thread, since you didn't respond in the other one I posted this in:

What would you say are the key differences between President Obama's abuses of executive power, and Governor Christie's abuses of executive power?