welp, so much for Chris Christie eh?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is, if you can get away with it...lol, busted!

And this, I think, is a fundamental difference between the liberal base and the conservative base.

Consevatives, many reporting to a higher morality, tend to value honesty and integrity.

Liberals don't, and tend towards the ends justifying the means

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Can't be that bad, he was at the Howard Stern Birthday Bash

Anyway, the odd thing is the words do not really spell out much of an accusation outside of the headline.

"evidence exists tying Mr. Christie to having knowledge of the lane closures, during the period when the lanes were closed, contrary to what the Governor stated publicly in a two-hour press conference."

That is basically like say

"evidence exists tying Mr Obama to having knowledge of the location of Osama Bin Laden, during the period when no actions were taken, contrary to what was stated in multiple press conferences"

Yes it is a poor analogy, but really, it's saying nothing. Having knowledge of something does mean you know the exact details of what is going on. In this case, it sounds like what is actually being said is that Christie was told after the fact and with little actual detail.

Anyway, the odd thing is the words do not really spell out much of an accusation outside of the headline.\

Exactly. If there was proof, where was it? Why just run a headline without proof?

I'd be inclined to believe Krauthammer on this: someone chose to take Christie's big Super Bowl in NJ weekend and screw it up. Just like the mayor who went on MSNBC with accusations she got from her diary.

I'm very skeptical of Chris Christie, but watching progressives puke over themselves about him is kind of fun. He has them pissing their pants everywhere you turn.

Exactly. If there was proof, where was it? Why just run a headline without proof?

I'd be inclined to believe Krauthammer on this: someone chose to take Christie's big Super Bowl in NJ weekend and screw it up. Just like the mayor who went on MSNBC with accusations she got from her diary.

I'm very skeptical of Chris Christie, but watching progressives puke over themselves about him is kind of fun. He has them pissing their pants everywhere you turn.

It's sorta like what they do with the Tea Party (should be called The Tea Parties). They think the Tea Parties are so backwards and ineffectual but tend to get their pussies all in a wad over them.

LOL..........trying to keep the "story" straight...................

New York Times makes dramatic change to Christie report without noting correction

The New York Times on Friday made a dramatic change to a report claiming New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie “knew” about lane closures on the George Washington Bridge without noting the correction.

The earlier version of the report claimed (emphasis added):

“The former Port Authority official who personally oversaw the lane closings on the George Washington Bridge in the scandal now swirling around Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey said on Friday
that the governor knew
about the lane closings when they were happening, and that he had the evidence to prove it.”

The updated version reads (emphasis added):

The former Port Authority official who personally oversaw the lane closings on the George Washington Bridge in the scandal now swirling around Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey said on Friday
that “evidence exists”
the governor knew about the lane closings when they were happening.

The Times did not acknowledge the correction in its copy.

Not quite the same thing...................lol

Edited by B-Man

Ladies and gentlemen:

I give you yet another example of "If you want something right, put the far-left in charge of doing the opposite". :lol::doh:

The New York Times has now made themselves the story...nice work morons. The usual attack dogs on the right will pounce, and the not-news that was supposed to sink Christie will be forgotten before the Super Bowl even starts. The only way it lives? IF the talk radio guys want to keep it alive on Monday, just to get their punches in on the NYT. It will die right after that.

Once again they've done it to themselves, largely because they don't begin with integrity. They begin with the opposite, hence they get the opposite of what they intend.

It's the same pattern over and over, again, ever since the Clinton thing. The left will never reclaim their credibility until they do what TTYT's sig says: go back and fix the original error.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you the tolerant left.

Mock a girl begging for free condoms and they scream for blood and declare a war on women.

Mock a fat man and all is well.

Fool.

Huh? You must have me confused with some other lefty. I mock everybody, including "the tolerant left." You need to get a little thicker skin. I see you are a bit sensitive. I got no problem with you mocking a female begging for free condoms or your war against women. It is all pretty funny.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois