What did you do today?

Just Jack

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working... Busy, busy, busy... On my Droid between ends. Going to be a Glorious day! 75 and sunny, can't ask for more... Gotta a lot of nice pics and video of boaters and barges! Won't be able to upload until we get a break in the action! Have to eat my Easter breakfast too: McDonald's! LoL... :-)

Happy Easter all!

Believe it or not I've never been to Yosemite. All our trips since we moved to the Bay Area have been to wine country.

I've got two days off in the middle of my trip (17 days) and I'm going to try to find a cheap place to stay near Yosemite or one of the other parks there as a base of operations.

I've got two days off in the middle of my trip (17 days) and I'm going to try to find a cheap place to stay near Yosemite or one of the other parks there as a base of operations.

Let me know how it is. My wife said she heard it's very crowded and she wanted some advice on that. :D

Admission to Yosemite is free this weekend. I'm in Modesto which is south of Stockton. Be careful there. Try not to be out after dark, in the early to mid morning hours, around noon and late afternoon and early evening hahaha. It's dangerous there!

Admission to Yosemite is free this weekend. I'm in Modesto which is south of Stockton. Be careful there. Try not to be out after dark, in the early to mid morning hours, around noon and late afternoon and early evening hahaha. It's dangerous there!

Are you talking about it Yosemite or Stockton being dangerous after dark? :D

Be careful there. Try not to be out after dark, in the early to mid morning hours, around noon and late afternoon and early evening hahaha. It's dangerous there!

So basically 3:47am to 3:52am is the safe time to be out?