What did you do today?

Just Jack

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drank beer, watched NASCAR race, San Jose Sharks, drank more beer. Now I'm watching the Oscars and taking a drink of beer every time someone kisses someone on both cheeks. I'm not gonna make it through the entire show.

Didnt set an alarm.

Watched hockey...PHI vs WAS. and SJ vs NJD

Made homemade chili.

Enjoyed the Oscars.

Off Mon.

Work Sat.

Meeting the Bills Backers at the Stars game Monday night.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

wtf. Its been icing and sleeting all day with frozen rain and some dumbass decides "hey, todays a good day to stand in front of train and die and ruin all the firefighters evenings."

Well, I didn't do that today. But some idiot did.

wtf. Its been icing and sleeting all day with frozen rain and some dumbass decides "hey, todays a good day to stand in front of train and die and ruin all the firefighters evenings."

Well, I didn't do that today. But some idiot did.

It really isn't that bad down in NC...

Or, is it?

:nana:

Met the guy I'm working with this morning, notice right away he's wearing a Pats hat. Turns out he is a Pats fan.

Here I am the rest of the day...

headdesk.gif

That's funny!

Pats* trolls everywhere!

I was @ Meijer, in Indiana, one time before the Super Bowl, checking out and I asked the olderish, hippyish (side story: I was stocking up on incandecant light bulbs that he thought the gov't should ban... But that is another story! LoL) looking checkout guy who he roots for. He replies: "The team that lost to Peyton Manning." I just give him an "eek, yuck look" and I go on to say: "New England?" As I almost hurled! Then he goes on to say how the AFC Championship was rigged against Brady. LoL! Then the smart azz notices my Sabres hoodie and says: "Sabres? They still have a NHL team in Buffalo?" Well, I guess he had me beat and I accepted defeat! Last time I shop @ Meijer in Hill Billy Indiana! LoL!

Another head banging day with Icompitent Pats Fan (IPF). Supposed to visit nine locations and check some equipment. IPF ignored the bosses, because he was too busy visiting employees, and never understood what was going on, even though it was explained to him, and I heard them tell him, since I was standing there also. After the second location, I mention that this is going to easy, IPF should call and verify what exactly we are there to do. Of course IPF does not. So it turns out we have to go back to all nine locations now becuase of IPF.