What did you do today?

Just Jack

Yes, good luck Jack. Thanks for the pic and starting this excellent thread... that I just found.

New Year's day was a lazy one for me, though I did start it out with a bang. :ph34r:

I am planning on using my meat grinder (unexpected wonderful Christmas present from sonny boy) to make some Italian sausage later today.

He got it from this fine Buffalo, NY company: http://www.sausagemaker.com/ they sell everything you need. I'd forgotten about the Sonoma Sausage Co, BBF thanks for reminding me - I'll check them out again too. I recall they had lots of recipes.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy your positive days everyone. I've been sitting around my in-laws while my father-in-law is in hospice care for the last three days. It really makes me appreciate those good moments that much more.

I just read your post. I am so sorry to hear that. It is never easy losing a loved one and there are no words that can take away the pain. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I sorted, inspected and packaged 11 tons of food at Philabundance that can now be distributed to the Philadelphia community for those that may need some assistance in staying fed.

This is simply awesome.

Still-- it was 2 full hours! Someone needs to congratulate you for that.

(Oh, and congrats on the other thing too).

Well if you think two hours is impressive, I saw Wolf Of Wall Street last week, that one is about 3 hours!