Moeaki to be active Sunday

bisonbrigade

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Moeaki turns out to be an excellent pickup.

I know this has zero relevance to reality but, I use Moeaki as my starting TE in Madden and the guy catches everything. Before we signed him I used to use Gragg over Chandler cuz of Gragg's speed, but he used to drop passes often. Then in a real game Gragg dropped an easy grab and I was like wow, does Madden know players for real? Lol.

I don't know anything of Moeaki prior to us picking him up but he's single handedly been the reason for a couple of Wins for me in Madden. For that reason and others which have to do with our real life need of a TE, I hope he pans out.

Let's hope Madden is right about this guy.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

I really hope Moeaki turns out to be an excellent pickup.

I know this has zero relevance to reality but, I use Moeaki as my starting TE in Madden and the guy catches everything. Before we signed him I used to use Gragg over Chandler cuz of Gragg's speed, but he used to drop passes often. Then in a real game Gragg dropped an easy grab and I was like wow, does Madden know players for real? Lol.

I don't know anything of Moeaki prior to us picking him up but he's single handedly been the reason for a couple of Wins for me in Madden. For that reason and others which have to do with our real life need of a TE, I hope he pans out.

Let's hope Madden is right about this guy.

I've never played Madden, but I see this as a sign. At this point, I am looking for optimism anywhere I can find it!

2 TE sets with Chandler? Why not.

sure, but even within that, probably a bit limited just because hed still be picking up the playbook, audibles, reads, etc.... i would be surprised if he gets significant snaps, but i wouldnt be shocked if they try to get him the ball a couple times to knock some of the rust off and welcome him to the team.

sure, but even within that, probably a bit limited just because hed still be picking up the playbook, audibles, reads, etc.... i would be surprised if he gets significant snaps, but i wouldnt be shocked if they try to get him the ball a couple times to knock some of the rust off and welcome him to the team.

Hopefully one of those in the middle of the endzone. :thumbsup:

Nothing to loose lose pick up with high ceiling in an area of need. Fire him up and lets see what he's got.

Sorry...I don't mean to be the grammar nazi, but this drives me nuts.

As for the subject, I'm more than interested to give anyone a chance. If Moeaki can stay healthy, I like this.