Can Thad Lewis be our Russell Wilson?

zow2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a much better player than the usual nega-trons on this chat board will give him credit for. He needs to protect the football better. Yes. Thats coachable. Other than that he looks to me like he has potential. Oh hell yea I like Thad a lot as our back-up.

DC Toms comment above as funny as it is actually has some truth to it. Russel Wilson is surrounded by a MUCH better cast of characters than Thad, EJ or Jeff. Who knows what Russel would do if he were our guy. I dont think he'd be as successful here as he has been there so far. We dont have the supporting cast....YET.

Frankly I think at this point of their careers, Thad gives us as good (if not better) chances than EJ of placing loss # 2 on Miami Sunday.

Go Bills.

Russell Wilson couldn't be our Russell Wilson. This franchise eats quarterbacks and ***** out trains wrecks.

Lol. Too funny.

Just sayin, Miami fans seem more worried about Thad than EJ.

Even Thad himself said he had little grasp of the offense in that first start. Now he does. We'll see.

He is a much better player than the usual nega-trons on this chat board will give him credit for. He needs to protect the football better. Yes. Thats coachable. Other than that he looks to me like he has potential. Oh hell yea I like Thad a lot as our back-up.

DC Toms comment above as funny as it is actually has some truth to it. Russel Wilson is surrounded by a MUCH better cast of characters than Thad, EJ or Jeff. Who knows what Russel would do if he were our guy. I dont think he'd be as successful here as he has been there so far. We dont have the supporting cast....YET.

Frankly I think at this point of their careers, Thad gives us as good (if not better) chances than EJ of placing loss # 2 on Miami Sunday.

Go Bills.

I think your memory of Thad's performance in Miami is failing.....He was less than impressive to put it mildly. The defense was largely responsible for that win with the biggest play being Mario's strip/sack.

I was thinking more like, can Thad be our Fitzpatrick. Russell Wilson comparison is ridiculous.

If Thad performs well and we don't draft a QB next year, I wouldn't mind Thad taking over the helm, much like how our backup Fitz became our starter.

I think your memory of Thad's performance in Miami is failing.....He was less than impressive to put it mildly. The defense was largely responsible for that win with the biggest play being Mario's strip/sack.

The defense was largely responsible for ALL of our wins this year.