It's been a very good year...

TPS

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you hoarding cash now waiting for the panic to begin so you can accomplish this?

By increasing the % of my assets that I have in the market, taking cash off the sidelines (I usually keep roughly 30-35% of my holdings in money markets). Additionally, I'll divert more new money from earnings into investment.

And it always been called losing value due to inflation...

You don't have any savings?

By increasing the % of my assets that I have in the market, taking cash off the sidelines (I usually keep roughly 30-35% of my holdings in money markets). Additionally, I'll divert more new money from earnings into investment.

Ok, that makes sense. I invest all of my new money in stocks, so I can't wait for a panic, market correction or whatever, I just invest every month no matter what.

Edited by gatorman

. Very little in cash and none to save for future investing. I toss everything into stocks right after pay day and a small amount for future down payment on new car.

Are you serious? Gator - what if your furnace ***** the bed? Or if you have an emergency?? You have no savings?? Do you have to sell stock to generate cash? Your tax return (Report on Sale of Securities) must be 15 pages.

You are retarded.

And you are smarter than most everyone in the world and your constant nonstop posting every minute of everyday proves it. Gosh, I admire you so much...

Are you serious? Gator - what if your furnace ***** the bed? Or if you have an emergency?? You have no savings?? Do you have to sell stock to generate cash? Your tax return (Report on Sale of Securities) must be 15 pages.

I've got tons of credit, no worries

. Very little in cash and none to save for future investing. I toss everything into stocks right after pay day and a small amount for future down payment on new car.

To each their own, but this may not be the very best idea.

You may wish to consider holding a cash position within your portfolio, and you might also start holding money in a savings account.

Just a thought.