It's been a very good year...

TPS

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you live up to the bull chit that's in your avatar. You are the only person that has chit in their avatar and I think there is good reason for that. D-bag

No, see I'm the bull and I'm taking a sh-- on "the workers". After that I'm going to squeeze their blood out so I can oil the gears of *gasp* capitalism!

Oh, you like his comparison of an expensive house to my stock portfolio?

No really you're a master at witty comebacks. You're like Homer Simpson when he was a boxer. Keep getting knocked left and right until they get tired and then BOOM

Sure. I have a question. Is Maezza your other screen name or something? I find it hard to believe that someone out there is just so devoted to you that they would come to your defense all the time.

I'm not coming to Tom's defence, I'm just mocking you. And for !@#$s sake learn how to spell.

Oh shut up! You are so far up Tom's butt it's funny! :lol:

Believe it or not, it's entirely possible for other people to realize you're an idiot without my input.

Funny. Good luck when your liquidity dries up dipshit.

His liquidity won't dry up. He's got credit.

I thought gatorman was tgreg myself.

No way the reptile is Tgregg. Tgregg can be an idiot and run away from "formers" contest but he at least has a modicum of integrity and better grammar than the scaly one. Tgregg can't write a good story though. :w00t:

No way the reptile is Tgregg. Tgregg can be an idiot and run away from "formers" contest but he at least has a modicum of integrity and better grammar than the scaly one. Tgregg can't write a good story though. :w00t:

This was more a jab at tgreg. I miss the crazy mother!@#$er.

I figured it was conner.

He never referenced bill nye so i doubt it.

Maybe it's njsue?