Week 15 power rankings

thewildrabbit

When it looked like Jacksonville might make a comeback I was thinking of these rankings. I wonder where we would be at if we lost. Losing to bottom feeders like Jax, Tampa, and Atl all in a row might have put us right near the bottom. I was thinking to myself wow this is what it has come to. 2 weeks ago it was looking like we had a realistic shot at the playoffs and now we are fighting not to be the worst team in the NFL

Bills win one or 2 of their remaining games this year, they will be a trendy sleeper playoff pick. There is zero excuse not to make a playoff run next year. Zero. Heads will roll if they don't.

I think he covers this with his "unrealistic expectations" comment.

as of today the Bills draft 9th I believe

If they don't rate the Bills at least 23 then they have their head up their :censored:

Goof old Pete Pissco (typo's on Porpoise)

Look out for Dolphins

Prisco: Resilient Dolphins could become a dangerous playoff team

BWAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When it looked like Jacksonville might make a comeback I was thinking of these rankings. I wonder where we would be at if we lost. Losing to bottom feeders like Jax, Tampa, and Atl all in a row might have put us right near the bottom. I was thinking to myself wow this is what it has come to. 2 weeks ago it was looking like we had a realistic shot at the playoffs and now we are fighting not to be the worst team in the NFL

What it's come to? This is what it's been for the past 12 or so years.

Bills win one or 2 of their remaining games this year, they will be a trendy sleeper playoff pick. There is zero excuse not to make a playoff run next year. Zero. Heads will roll if they don't.

They have to win out. I wanna see a total domination of Miami and NE. These guys better STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THEM TO LOSE AGAINST MIAMI OR NE IMO!!!

Appreciate it and you're right. :thumbsup:

And a 6-10/ 7-9 Buffalo team with a 2nd year QB/ Head Coach and another top 10ish pick would look really good coming into next season. Playoffs or bust!

How many years have we finished with between 4 and 7 wins now? :(

What is kind of funny is that there are always one or two respected national pundits (Peter King, etc) every year who get hoodwinked, just like us, into thinking things are somehow a little different this year....these guys don't know anything about anything...I often wonder if they do it just to pander to our thin-skinned fan-base!

Edited by Buftex

"22. Bills (5-9; No. 26): Don’t worry, Bills fans. In just two weeks, you can start crafting unrealistic expectations all over again."

I guess some can't even wait 2 weeks.