Kanye West opens mouth, inserts foot...

Just Jack

How dare this flatfoot criticize a man who would be in the Bible, were it written today?!? Kanye West is a religious icon and national treasure that should be worshiped, not ceaselessly mocked for being a douchebag moron.

He's a successful cRap artist, afterall. Mere cops should not mess with cRappers who put their lives on the line each night performing on stage, if they know what's good for them!

Edited by Koko78

Some day I will spew off my lifetime bucket list. One of them is to sit on a plane next to Kanye West. I would just enjoy his rudeness. I'd soak it in and when I get tired of it i would unload. This guy is a pompous little prick B word. I am pop culturally aware enough to know how to get to him. I'd start and finish with his mom.

Measly coincidence, I've watched about three episodes in the last 5 years...

you've certainly watched the right ones for the sake of this conversation.

for my money, SP is the best show on television. I'm sure that says a lot about me....

• 8 years later...
7 hours ago, BillStime said:

JFC - he is using Tonya Harding as an example?

Everyone in the cult hates themselves 

they seem pretty happy to me.

you ramirez and a jewish redhead on the other hand seem pretty bitter about 2 black people doing and saying what they want.

not shocked

ramirez bio:

i write about brain poison.

billstime repeats it.

the ginger bio:

Helped to rid the US of our worst error. Intolerant of the intolerant. #resist #BLM #VoteBlue All #MAGA will be Blocked.

entire identity is wrapped in maga. similar to...

so i see why your reality is shaped the way it is. 

Edited by Buffarukus

6 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

they seem pretty happy to me.

you ramirez and a jewish redhead on the other hand seem pretty bitter about 2 black people doing and saying what they want.

not shocked

ramirez bio:

i write about brain poison.

billstime repeats it.

the ginger bio:

Helped to rid the US of our worst error. Intolerant of the intolerant. #resist #BLM #VoteBlue All #MAGA will be Blocked.

entire identity is wrapped in maga. similar to...

so i see why your reality is shaped the way it is. 

Now do your master DR

smfh

What’s funny is that Kanye’s current views are right in line with every popular rapper’s (public) personal and political views like fifteen or twenty years ago. DMX, Dre, Nas, Common, Wu-Tang, Lupe, Ice Cube, Chuck D, the list goes on and on. 

On 10/6/2022 at 8:16 PM, BillStime said:

JFC - he is using Tonya Harding as an example?

Tanya Harding was a really good Olympic level figure skater which is all he was talking about.  

I think its funny how he mentioned her name to troll though.

I guess @BillStime and nicci haven't heard the expression "don't feed the troll."

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

attention.png    This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Awe, Bonnie’s feelings hurt.

Go back to your safe place and play moderator where you have that special title.

Bye!