Lewis to start / Manuel out

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are in a bind this year because of the epic QB class available. They reached last year on a QB in the first round. If they stick with him they may miss the best QB class in 25 years. I hear a whole lot of excuses about EJ and have seen few results.

Aaaaah. The eternal next year is better draft class is upon us.

It'll be chock full of Sam Bradford types. Whooooooo.

Sure. Or just repetitiveness

Stick around a few years you will see what I'm talking about.

Don't get booted for your relentless shaming of EJ in the shoutbox .

If they held the leads vs atl and ne. You prob would not share that view. Know what I mean ?

Ejm year 2. Sample size baby. Aikman and Peyton were garbage as rookies fwiw.

Rage on !

Edited by Ryan L Billz

That's not exactly what was said. Marrone said he has to get out their and see what Manuel does tomorrow. He went on to say, A. Williams might not play or M. Goodwin. He was making a point of waiting to see what he does on the field tomorrow.

As a thought, maybe Marrone doesn't want to announce the starter so the Pats* aren't sure who to prepare for.

Voices of reason are not entertaining. Stop it!

If he's healthy enough to play, he must. He needs every snap he can get I develop, and the brain trust needs every snap they can watch to evaluate what they need to do.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

The Bills are in a bind this year because of the epic QB class available. They reached last year on a QB in the first round. If they stick with him they may miss the best QB class in 25 years. I hear a whole lot of excuses about EJ and have seen few results.

If one of those "epic" QBs falls to the Bills in the draft, the consensus is that QB isn't so "epic" after all.

GO BILLS!!!

IF .... I deal in the real world not what if's. He has shown nothing whatsoever but

Step Step

Tap tap

Shuffle Shuffle

Assume the upright fetal position

Sack

You win. Are you describing aikman or EJ though ?

Let's get that "epic" qb. Maybe he will turn out to be as epic as stafford/Bradford/Jamarcus and the others

If one of those "epic" QBs falls to the Bills in the draft, the consensus is that QB isn't so "epic" after all.

GO BILLS!!!

Is there some kind of rule on the books that the Bills can't trade up?

You win. Are you describing aikman or EJ though ?

Let's get that "epic" qb. Maybe he will turn out to be as epic as stafford/Bradford/Jamarcus and the others

Thanks. Right now EJ is more JP than JK. Just sayin. Happy holidays

Apart from the concept that the cost would be prohibitive(Skins gave 2 1st rounders to trade from 6th to 2nd....at best we will be 9th)......which team would want to make the trade? If the QB is that much of hot prospect, the Texans, Rams and Jaguars wouldn't trade down for anything.

Thanks. Right now EJ is more JP than JK. Just sayin. Happy holidays

Are you willing to spend what the Redskins spent just to move to #2, let alone #1? I can't see Whaley and Co. doing that for anything less than an Andrew Luck prospect and last I checked, none of the guys in this year's draft ranks that high.

Moot point anyway since NO team is gonna trade away an Andrew Luck prospect.

GO BILLS!!!

Apart from the concept that the cost would be prohibitive(Skins gave 2 1st rounders to trade from 6th to 2nd....at best we will be 9th)......which team would want to make the trade? If the QB is that much of hot prospect, the Texans, Rams and Jaguars wouldn't trade down for anything.

You can make book that one or more of those teams you mention is gonna end up drafting their "franchise" guy and he ain't gonna pan out.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Manuel practicing

Bills QB EJ Manuel is practicing here on Tuesday in individual much like he did last week before he was declared out.

Head coach Doug Marrone said the individual portion of practice would largely determine his availability for Sunday’s game.

We’ll know more when Marrone gives his press conference this afternoon following practice.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz