Think for a minute

bufffan031

Of drafting Mike Evans with our first pick and Austin Seferian-Jenkins in rd 2 and having these two monsters in the red zone. No defense would be able to double cover both of these guys. Aaron Murray or Aj McCarron in rd 3 would be good also. But I believe the first two guys completes our offense with the exception of a guard which we may be able to grab in a middle round.

Of drafting Mike Evans with our first pick and Austin Seferian-Jenkins in rd 2 and having these two monsters in the red zone. No defense would be able to double cover both of these guys. Aaron Murray or Aj McCarron in rd 3 would be good also. But I believe the first two guys completes our offense with the exception of a guard which we may be able to grab in a middle round.

There are other scenarios that would also be great. However, I agree that we should basically be all offense this draft.

We should dump everything into this draft. Trade the future for as many early picks as you can get this year...grab Evans and a QB and a TE and a OG and some depth on the OL. All offense...all the time...but we MUST have a new QB and WR to start next year.

I think S-J will be gone by the 2nd...But I would LOVE that Draft no question...Just LOVE it!!! B-)

That TE looks a little sluggish to me. But what makes you thin the Bills will draft a TE? We have needed one for 15 years!

I do like the idea though.

I am ashamed to admit I am hoping Chris Gragg can do something in the next 3 games. Ashamed because I know he is a longshot who really doesn't warrant any concern until he actually does something. The Bills have had zero success with drafted TE's. I'd like to see if Gragg is an athletic football player or just an athlete(like Dorin Dickerson). He already has the "can't stay healthy" thing down from his college days....so he fits that part of the NFL TE mold.

I am ashamed to admit I am hoping Chris Gragg can do something in the next 3 games. Ashamed because I know he is a longshot who really doesn't warrant any concern until he actually does something. The Bills have had zero success with drafted TE's. I'd like to see if Gragg is an athletic football player or just an athlete(like Dorin Dickerson). He already has the "can't stay healthy" thing down from his college days....so he fits that part of the NFL TE mold.

You want him to be a Dorin Dickerson?? Seriously?

Now much would a LB like Barr or Mack help? I've seen their names a lot for our 1st pick.

Both are freakish athletic types who make plays all over the field. Barr is probably higher on most boards as he is just starting to scratch the surface on his potential. This is only his 2nd year playing defense. He was a FB until they convinced him to flip sides of the ball if I am not mistaken. Mack is probably the more well rounded of the two if you ask me. He is better shedding blocks at this point imo. I think both will be goods players in the NFL.

We should dump everything into this draft. Trade the future for as many early picks as you can get this year...grab Evans and a QB and a TE and a OG and some depth on the OL. All offense...all the time...but we MUST have a new QB and WR to start next year.

After about half a season of play time, is the consensus that Manuel is never going to be good? How much time do we give the next one we draft? 5 games?

I'm all for giving EJ more weapons to throw to but I also want to see us address LG and RT. He needs time to throw to these guys running downfield

I think it would be best upgrading these positions in free agency. These two are my targets.

Matt Slauson LG

Zack Strief RT

They are not big names but they have played well this year.

Would be a good plan.

I think it would be best upgrading these positions in free agency. These two are my targets.

Matt Slauson LG

Zack Strief RT

They are not big names but they have played well this year.

also nice additions

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.