Anyone want to discuss the Jags?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if the team gave any consideration to staying in FLA for the week? Strange note that's probably strange only to me...we play the 3 Florida teams in consecutive weeks. We could go 0-Florida.

Except we won in Miami BB. I was there. I'm the missing link for these Florida matchups.

we need to win so these guys don't lose all confidence. We will be able to get draft good players (hopefully) regardless of where we pick.

Leelee Phoenix, like many others here, will only be happy to see these guys fail at this point.

They have a nice "bud zone" in the stadium. You can grab a free upper level ticket anywhere and then hang in the "Bud zone" in the club level. Too bad I'm not a fan of bud.

Also, it may not even be worth it because you can pick up a good lower level ticket for about $25 anyhow.

You'll be able to get lower level at the Ralph for $25 when they play Miami on the 22nd.

They have a nice "bud zone" in the stadium. You can grab a free upper level ticket anywhere and then hang in the "Bud zone" in the club level. Too bad I'm not a fan of bud.

Also, it may not even be worth it because you can pick up a good lower level ticket for about $25 anyhow.

Man for a minute there I was contemplating checking the internet to see if they had legalized

in Fla. already. When you stated that you hate bud, I realized that you were talking about beer.