Pats* pull another one out of their posteriors

BRH

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sick of them and how the NFL caters to them. I know it has been a while but every time is see Bill to this day I see a cheater. I wonder why he wasn't banned from the game for life? Even Sean Payton's fine was worse the Bill's and his crime or so called crime wasn't even in the same ball park as Bill's.

I don't know which odds were better: that chickensh!t call being made or the Browns actually recovering the onside kick.

Especially after they went over how New England* went so long without recovering one... I had NO DOUBT they were going to recover.

There is something to be said for subtlety

I listened to the game, didn't and haven't watched a bit of football today. I feel bad for the Bills loss, but this is the best time of year when I realize there is more to life then this **** team.

Hows is the best time of year?

Early fall is best time of year; nice and warm, fresh food, Bills still have hope

Now I'm afriad.

Close games, late magic is what they look like when they win Super Bowls. When does this nightmare end?

We have to rely on Manning in the playoffs to stop them? LOL

well hell is forever.

You all knew that PI flag was coming, right?

Before the drive started I told my son I guarantee the pats* will get a questionable pi call in their favor. Guarantee it. Makes me sick

Why do I get a sickening feeling that the script calls for New England winning the Super Bowl this year (after another "epic" confrontation with Manning where Manning chokes?)

Not a chance. NE has a slightly better chance than buffalo. Which is to say NE is toast. They are a bad team, regardless of their record.

It wasn't just the PI--there was also a play on the second to last drive when the Pats* receiver was clearly stopped in bounds (he leaned from his knees to put the ball out of bounds!) and the refs still stopped the clock for the timeoutless Cheats*, quickly followed by a ridiculous 15 yarder on the Browns DB on the second to last TD. WWF and its "black hatting" and "white hatting" of wrestlers can't help but come to mind....