20k tickets left for the home finale

NoSaint

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wouldn't want to sit outside and freeze watching a 4 or 5 win team? A fan base's patience only goes so far. We are working on our second decade of terrible football. There is an entire generation that only has a 9-7 season to point to as their idea of Buffalo Bills football success. That'd be enough to break ANY fan base.

But the Falcons game would have been a sellout at RWS. <_<

I'll be at Hammer's Lot, Captain. See you there?

PTR

Agree 100%. It would have been amazing. A meaningful game against the Fins in the December? honestly, if I got free tickets, I don't even know if I'd go. I do love tailgating and a lot of people will be home. We can get in the playoffs at 8-8, right? :lol:

But the Falcons game would have been a sellout at RWS. <_<

I'll be at Hammer's Lot, Captain. See you there?

PTR

Not to mention that with the home crowd & the elements at The Ralph we would have had a better chance at a win due to the players being even more pumped !!!

You know it really pisses me off that Brandon felt he had to point out that only 2 games were true sellouts. So being short 2-3 thousand people in a 70K stadium is some slight to the fans!? 14 years without playoffs and you think this bad attendance Russ? Get a grip you bum, put a winner out there and this topic will never be brought up again. Oh yea - and screw your whole Toronto idea - it killed the playoff dream.

You know it really pisses me off that Brandon felt he had to point out that only 2 games were true sellouts. So being short 2-3 thousand people in a 70K stadium is some slight to the fans!? 14 years without playoffs and you think this bad attendance Russ? Get a grip you bum, put a winner out there and this topic will never be brought up again. Oh yea - and screw your whole Toronto idea - it killed the playoff dream.

Again, it sounded to me like he's acknowledging the correlation between losses and not selling out, putting the onus squarely on the organization, identifying the need to produce a better product.

Cat, Promo, and Capt. I will be there. If any of you would like to get together and have a giant group going. I've got a buddy going and Cletus should be there as well.

I've got a heater and it'll be nice and cozy warm inside my tents for the tailgate. We could all bring our own little dishes and share or we/I could go shopping and do something together and everyone just reimburses me when we get there.

Let me know guys. Looking forward to the final tailgate of the season.

The main problem for the Bills is that the stadium is WAY TOO big. It's the 10th largest stadium in the NFL. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_football_stadiums_by_capacity

I would like to see the new stadium be a 62-65K seat dome (the Bears and Steelers #'s, respectively). The dome will attract the fans who stay home due to the cold, can be used year round, and our greatest asset--the 12th man--will be available in all weather conditions. It would be the loudest stadium in the NFL without a doubt.

Who wouldn't want to sit outside and freeze watching a 4 or 5 win team? A fan base's patience only goes so far. We are working on our second decade of terrible football. There is an entire generation that only has a 9-7 season to point to as their idea of Buffalo Bills football success. That'd be enough to break ANY fan base.

This cannot be argued with.

Not to mention that with the home crowd & the elements at The Ralph we would have had a better chance at a win due to the players being even more pumped !!!

I think the "elements" are a bit overrated as they are unpredictable. It was, I believe, 35 and overcast in Buffalo on Sunday. Now, the crowd on the other hand, that is by FAR the Bills largest home field advantage. No other pro sports team has fans that continue to show up in such large numbers after 14 years w/o playoffs.

would break most fan bases, but selling 50K seats in Buffalo for a meaningless game in what could be awful weather right before Christmas is actually pretty impressive. What would other teams draw at this point?!?!

Edited by RyanC883

The main problem for the Bills is that the stadium is WAY TOO big. It's the 10th largest stadium in the NFL. http://en.wikipedia....ums_by_capacity

I would like to see the new stadium be a 62-65K seat dome (the Bears and Steelers #'s, respectively). The dome will attract the fans who stay home due to the cold, can be used year round, and our greatest asset--the 12th man--will be available in all weather conditions. It would be the loudest stadium in the NFL without a doubt.

That's probably a good idea overall, but I personally hate the idea of watching games in a dome. I love the fact that football is played in the elements.

Cat, Promo, and Capt. I will be there. If any of you would like to get together and have a giant group going. I've got a buddy going and Cletus should be there as well.

I've got a heater and it'll be nice and cozy warm inside my tents for the tailgate. We could all bring our own little dishes and share or we/I could go shopping and do something together and everyone just reimburses me when we get there.

Let me know guys. Looking forward to the final tailgate of the season.

Sounds like there's Promo and the Captain might be at Hammers? Fellas?