Don't be a racist at lunch

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highland grouse?

Sounds like someone constantly complaining which which is a stereotype of Jewish people..........racist.

Sauerkraut?

Since when is a pissed of German NOT racist. Geez

Tapas?

I have no idea what that is.

Kimchee?

VERY VERY sexist and if I have to explain I will get banned.

“Our focus school and our Superintendent’s mandate that we improve education for students of color, particularly Black and Brown boys, will provide us with many opportunities to use the protocols of Courageous Conversations in data teams, team meetings, staff meetings, and conversations amongst one another,” she said in a letter to staff.

1.) Maybe if you stop treating them differently, they wouldn't have to be treated differently.

2.) It's pretty offensive to call them "black and brown boys". Racist B word.

3.) What about your teachers of non-Caucasian descent? Lecturing to them about their "white privilege" is pretty racist and offensive, you racist B word. Don't have any minority teachers? Racist B word.

Did you know that some months are racist ?

In compliance with a new state law, Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia, is moving up the date for its nonpartisan elections from the month of November to July, when primary elections are held. Although such a move will synchronize the jurisdiction's non-partisan municipal election date with that of other counties in the Peach State, some Democrats are crying foul and playing the race card. Naturally, MSNBC is doing its part to join the chorus.

"For years, Augusta, Georgia, has held its local elections in November, when turnout is high," Roth noted in his opening paragraph, "But last year, state Republicans changed the election date to July, when far fewer blacks make it to the polls."

{snip}

Of course, there's nothing clandestine about the move in the election date, and ultimately it's the responsibility of every voter to make him/herself aware of the issues and candidates in local elections, but Roth insisted that the move was reminiscent of a Jim Crow practice:

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2013/11/22/shorter-msnbccom-its-racist-move-city-election-july#ixzz2lOyFVurV

Frankfurters?

Resembles something which may make women feel inferior....sexist.

Kielbasa?

Otherwise known as Polish sausage....Polish people are constantly badgered for something which should really be attributed to Canadians...discriminatory.

Green beans almondine?

It rhymes with itself which is a plus....but it if French and green and frogs are green and French people being called frogs is.................racist.

Candied ants?

What kind of candy? Plus, gross.

Sea bass with lemon?

Is this a trick question? Are you trying to get some lemony racism in there with something over my head?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Tapas?

by my experience, tapas would be the epitome of the all-inclusive, non-offensive food item. they bring out a different plate of food for you with every round of drinks you order. in just one sitting we were brought peel & eat shrimp, diced octopus with onion, pepper, and tomato in vinaigrette, potato chips, potato omelette, ham croquettes, paella, and serrano ham. I have an incredible time every time I go to Madrid.

The writer put in the word "racist." The dude being interviewed didn't say that. It was more like being culturally sensitive or something to the kids and the writer changed it for effect and the college kid picked it up on it so his College Fix could have a "news" story.

Anyway, racism is the really stupid thing

The writer put in the word "racist." The dude being interviewed didn't say that. It was more like being culturally sensitive or something to the kids and the writer changed it for effect and the college kid picked it up on it so his College Fix could have a "news" story.

Anyway, racism is the really stupid thing

Isn't it true though that the name College Fix in itself is harmful because:

A. The word fix has an x in it and x rated movies exploit chicks and

2. Fix implies a drug based culture which of course disproportionately harms racial minorities?

I think this publication ought to take a look at its own sins before it criticizes others.

Notice I did not say "examine" its own sins as that would be harmful to women.

by my experience, tapas would be the epitome of the all-inclusive, non-offensive food item. they bring out a different plate of food for you with every round of drinks you order. in just one sitting we were brought peel & eat shrimp, diced octopus with onion, pepper, and tomato in vinaigrette, potato chips, potato omelette, ham croquettes, paella, and serrano ham. I have an incredible time every time I go to Madrid.

Try telling an attractive woman in the work place that you would like to have some tapas and you'll be out of a job unless you're Bill Clinton.