Don't be a racist at lunch

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not sure if it's okay to have a tuna sandwich yet

Common man. ALL sandwiches are racist and a vestige of our collective capitalist-driven imperialist colonial hegemonistic past present... You know - the good old days when damnable Wog hemp wasn't known in polite society, and men drank brandy after dinner.

Common man. ALL sandwiches are racist and a vestige of our collective capitalist-driven imperialist colonial hegemonistic past present... You know - the good old days when damnable Wog hemp wasn't known in polite society, and men drank brandy after dinner.

ah well, that can of tuna was getting pretty old anyway.

ah well, that can of tuna was getting pretty old anyway.

I was not sure about tuna sandwiches because tuna are big mean fish and it could be more like revenge against the man nullifying the racist impact of the bread.

Now that you mention that the tuna was in a can though...............cans is another word for boobs which is sexism. Your tuna may very well come from nice cans but if you mention that you will make broads uncomfortable. If you don't mention it, it will make them uncomfortable by its overt omission.

No tuna unless it is fresh or from a jar. Jugs are also unacceptable.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I was not sure about tuna sandwiches because tuna are big mean fish and it could be more like revenge against the man nullifying the racist impact of the bread.

Now that you mention that the tuna was in a can though...............cans is another word for boobs which is sexism. Your tuna may very well come from nice cans but if you mention that you will make broads uncomfortable. If you don't mention it, it will make them uncomfortable by its overt omission.

No tuna unless it is fresh or from a jar. Jugs are also unacceptable.

Tuna no matter how it's packed is sexist.