Bills fan base ranked #1 in NFL - Cincy sports blog NFL Fan Base Power

YoloinOhio

True story. I'm awesome. :nana:

But seriously, how many other fanbases would be as loyal and crazed as we are after missing the playoffs 13 years in a row?

We've had our fair share of blackout games too, and ones where Ralph had purchase the remaining tickets. The passionate fans are truly great, but I don't think our football culture is on par with the Packers honestly.

We've had our fair share of blackout games too, and ones where Ralph had purchase the remaining tickets. The passionate fans are truly great, but I don't think our football culture is on par with the Packers honestly.

I think the Pack struggle with attendence issues pre-Favre. It's not hard to support a playoff type team. We haven't had that in 13 years. But GB is a great fanbase.

And NE should be lower than 18. What a bandwagon fanbase.

I think the Pack struggle with attendence issues pre-Favre. It's not hard to support a playoff type team. We haven't had that in 13 years. But GB is a great fanbase.

And NE should be lower than 18. What a bandwagon fanbase.

Oh, I know that, but some people would have you believe that RWS is rocking at full capacity when the team is in the mire, as if the fans are impermeable to the losing. It's just not true.

I WILL say, however, that the start of each season is treated with the same optimism regardless of everything. Opening day is really something else in Orchard Park.

a few flaws in that list, and it would have been better if the writer went a little more in depth... but it is what it is.

He takes a hatchet to New England, but for the lists the same 'characteristics' and boosts Indy and New Orleans. Would definitely list the Giants higher.

I am trying not to be a complete homer here but I do believe that the Bills have one of the top fan bases in the NFL. Loyal, knowledgeable and passionate fans are hard to come by in some places (see NE).

Agreed. How many fan bases would spend all this time with the playoff calculator on a bye week because their team with a rookie QB and HC got to 4-7, even though they haven't been to the playoffs in 14 years? Edited by YoloInTheBlo

How many fan bases would spend time with the playoff calculator on a bye week because their team with a rookie QB and HC got to 4-7, even though they haven't been to the playoffs in 14 years?

Do you think that if the Pats were in our exact position that people would either watch or attend their games still? I don't!! We really are a special breed and I think that is why other fan bases tend to like us and respect us. At least I like to think that is the reason that they admire us (not the fact that they feel bad for our heartbreaking losses and decade and a half of irrelevancy).

a few flaws in that list, and it would have been better if the writer went a little more in depth... but it is what it is.

He takes a hatchet to New England, but for the lists the same 'characteristics' and boosts Indy and New Orleans. Would definitely list the Giants higher.

having just been to NO a few weeks ago i can say they belong in the top 5.

Those people love their Saints and show it with class from what i saw.

It is a tough list to do but think the guy did a decent job overall.