Bufallo has split with NYJ and beaten Miami

Thirdborn

I think we can sweep Miami (no way they beat us in the snow with no running game) and split with the Pats (Brady sits if they have home field locked up). I don't think we could have asked for anything better out of a first year coaching staff with a rookie qb. We were 2 big plays away from sweeping the division but 4-2 ain't bad!

I think we can sweep Miami (no way they beat us in the snow with no running game) and split with the Pats (Brady sits if they have home field locked up). I don't think we could have asked for anything better out of a first year coaching staff with a rookie qb. We were 2 big plays away from sweeping the division but 4-2 ain't bad!

When is the last time Brady sat out when the Pats had the playoffs locked up. Never

I am not saying it's going to happen, but the Bills should definitely be 8-7 going into the last game of the year. I know that sounds nuts and isn't likely to happen, but when you look at the schedule, each of the next 4 games are games the Bills SHOULD win. If it does, what a good first year for Marrone and company regardless of whether or not we make the playoffs.

Final game @ NE (potentially with the playoffs on the line), a winning record on the line, a winning record in the division on the line.

I know, I know, WAY ahead of myself here. But after such a long time since we were able to be excited about an end of season game, the prospect is just impossible not to think about.

Brady won't be sitting if they've locked up hf. We've seen this before.

correct me if I'm wrong, but if we do win out, Carolina beats the *Pats tonight and we get a little help from Miami (Beat the Jets 1 of 2 and beat NE) we win the division...right?

Actually, even if NE does sweep the Phins, we have a game in hand with the Carolina win...right?

Edited by Armchair GM

I am not saying it's going to happen, but the Bills should definitely be 8-7 going into the last game of the year. I know that sounds nuts and isn't likely to happen, but when you look at the schedule, each of the next 4 games are games the Bills SHOULD win. If it does, what a good first year for Marrone and company regardless of whether or not we make the playoffs.

Final game @ NE (potentially with the playoffs on the line), a winning record on the line, a winning record in the division on the line.

I know, I know, WAY ahead of myself here. But after such a long time since we were able to be excited about an end of season game, the prospect is just impossible not to think about.

Yeah, Atlanta, Tampa Bay and Jacksonville although Tampa Bay has been playing pretty well since Glennon took over...were up 21-0 in Seattle before losing in OT 24-21 and then beat Miami and steamrolled the Falcons...they have a lot more talent than their record suggests

Yeah, Atlanta, Tampa Bay and Jacksonville although Tampa Bay has been playing pretty well since Glennon took over...were up 21-0 in Seattle before losing in OT 24-21 and then beat Miami and steamrolled the Falcons...they have a lot more talent than their record suggests

They hate their coach.