Bufallo has split with NYJ and beaten Miami

Thirdborn

Not sure if I can hijack this into a playoff post, but I was looking at the contenders for the last wildcard and spot and as crazy as it sounds, Buffalo definitely has a chance. First and foremost, we obviously have to win out. That's not an easy feat, but it's definitely possible. For the sake of argument, let's just say that they beat Atlanta, TB, and Jacksonville to get to 7-7.

As I said, I looked at each of the teams and the rest of their schedule and I think the Bills odds are better than slim. Maybe a small chance, ha. I went through week by week and kind of just gave each team a W/L based on what the likely scenario would be. It's pretty easy to see some teams that just are going to have a rough time based on schedule. Let's start with the bottom of the list for teams that can't afford anymore losses.

San Diego plays @KC, Cincy, Giants, @ Denver and KC. They are currently 4-6, they are out.

Cleveland is 4-6 and plays Pitt, @ NE, Chicago, @ Jets, @ Pitt. They are out.

Tennessee is 4-6. They play @ Indy, @ Denver, Arizona. They are out.

Oakland is 4-6. They play @ Dallas, @ Jets, KC, @ SD, Denver. They are out.

Miami is 5-5, but have a pretty tough road. They play Carolina, @ Jets, @ Pitt, NE, @ Buffalo, Jets. Can't rule them out, but I think they are done.

That leaves the Jets, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Buffalo.

Jets: 5-5, @ Baltimore, Miami, Oakland, @ Carolina, Cleveland, @ Miami.

Pittsburgh: 4-6, @ Cleveland, @ Baltimore, Miami, Cincy, @ GB, Cleveland

Baltimore: 4-6, Jets, Pittsburgh, Minnesotta, @ Detroit, New England, @ Cincy

Buffalo: 4-7, BYE, Atlanta, @ TB, @ Jax, Miami, @ NE

I think it's possible in this scenario where the Bills and the Jets are sitting at 8-7, tied for the last WC, going into week 17. They could have the same division and same conference record. Crazy, but possible. Maybe not likely, but possible

Well the bills have the bye week and then they go off to Toronto for the we're going to lay an egg game against a way under preforming Falcons team. Our record in Toronto is horrible since this scheduling began.

How many of those games were we favored in though? Probably just the one game we won. Miami might've been a pick 'em I guess.

Not sure if I can hijack this into a playoff post, but I was looking at the contenders for the last wildcard and spot and as crazy as it sounds, Buffalo definitely has a chance. First and foremost, we obviously have to win out. That's not an easy feat, but it's definitely possible. For the sake of argument, let's just say that they beat Atlanta, TB, and Jacksonville to get to 7-7.

As I said, I looked at each of the teams and the rest of their schedule and I think the Bills odds are better than slim. Maybe a small chance, ha. I went through week by week and kind of just gave each team a W/L based on what the likely scenario would be. It's pretty easy to see some teams that just are going to have a rough time based on schedule. Let's start with the bottom of the list for teams that can't afford anymore losses.

San Diego plays @KC, Cincy, Giants, @ Denver and KC. They are currently 4-6, they are out.

Miami is 5-5, but have a pretty tough road. They play Carolina, @ Jets, @ Pitt, NE, @ Buffalo, Jets. Can't rule them out, but I think they are done.

I think it's possible in this scenario where the Bills and the Jets are sitting at 8-7, tied for the last WC, going into week 17. They could have the same division and same conference record. Crazy, but possible. Maybe not likely, but possible

Good snapshot.

That's a tough enough road for the Steelers that I'd want to rule them out too. Two likely losses @B'more & @GB (with Rodgers) and two coinflips @Cleveland & vs Cincy makes it very unlikely they win 5 of 6.

Three games the Ravens should win and then three tough games...hopefully the Bengals are playing for something that last week.

The Jets are set up to go to Miami 8-7 if they win those winable home games...

It's actually possible an 8-8 team gets in on some crazy 4way tiebreaker.

For the Bills I am confident about the ATL/Jax/Miami games. Tampa could be a tricky spot.

As far as I am concerned this season is the harbringer of our return. Anybody know when this happened last? Things are good. An auspicious first year for this young team. very happy.

its been a while since the Bills split the division. hoping for the same week 17.

a sweep of the fish would be very nice

It all hinged on that Pittsburgh game. We should have won that game...or..we should have won the KC game, we had them beat. Or, we should have won the damn Cincy game(that I was at). Or, we should have won that stupid Cleveland game, if EJ doesn't take a dumb risk. Or, we should have won that stupid Pats game, if we throw the ball against a weak secondary instead of trying to run into the 1 thing the Pats prepared for. Or..

:lol:

That's what has already sucked about this season. Now, you are asking me to sign up all over again for a string of "we should win this game"?

Of course I'm happy to do it! Where do I sign?

:lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo