Jets canceled their offensive and defensive meetings to go to the arca

Makes perfect sense. They already know what they're going to do; same thing as last time.

They can't really go that route. Our DBs are now healthy, we are playing at home, and Kerley is out....

Of course, we are missing our 2 top wideouts. I think it will be a close, low scoring game. probably a very boring one that is all defense.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you say is true, but we care only about this team. I'll play along though.

What teams have not been to the playoffs since 1999?

What teams have a first year GM?

What teams have a first year President/CEO?

I could go on, but you catch my drift. We have problems and some of them are not duplicated.

Everybody is a "first-year" something when they get hired so I don't know what that has to do with anything. As for not going to the playoffs for 13 years that's more a function of playing in the AFC East. Are you going to argue a team like the Rams are better than us just because the lucked into the playoffs once?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I admire Rex and feel sorry for him at the same time. He's in the number one media market in the world and acts like he's in Jacksonville. I get the carefree attitude in the face of so much scrutiny, but he brings so much distraction to his team that I think it affects their play at this point. I think the Rex era is going to be over soon.

I admire Rex and feel sorry for him at the same time. He's in the number one media market in the world and acts like he's in Jacksonville. I get the carefree attitude in the face of so much scrutiny, but he brings so much distraction to his team that I think it affects their play at this point. I think the Rex era is going to be over soon.

Actually I think he's done a pretty good job this season (Dave & Busters aside) given the quality of his offensive weapons. And he's toned down the yakking a ton.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/17/kyle-williams-no-dave-and-busters-for-the-bills/

Judging by the easy 37-14 Buffalo win, it may not have been the wisest choice in terms of preparation or in terms of inspiration for the Bills. Center Eric Wood said that “not much” was said about the Jets’ field trip before the game because nothing needed to be said about something so in your face. Defensive tackle Kyle Williams said that the team would find somewhere else to celebrate the victory.

“I think we’ll stay off of Dave and Busters. It didn’t work out very well for the other team that had a party there,” Williams said, via Kimberly Jones of NFL Network.

Who cares, why is this a story.

The game is won on the field. the Buffalo Bills simply out play the New York Jets yesterday and had a little bit Of luck along the way. if only the national media could see it that way.

I grow so tired of the ESPN types except for Chris Berman who trash the bills every week.

last night and today it was that Gino Smith lost the game for the Jets not that the bills out played the Jets.

I'd take Rex Ryan as a headcoach any day!

I am really not sure why. His record is mediocre and his teams are a train wreck of controversy and inconsistency year after year. He may have lost weight but his ego is still 300 pounds. Many personnel moves have been iffy at best. Would I have taken him over Chan, or Jauron - probably. I like where we are at now much better than the sexy Rexy show.

Who cares, why is this a story.

The game is won on the field. the Buffalo Bills simply out play the New York Jets yesterday and had a little bit Of luck along the way. if only the national media could see it that way.

I grow so tired of the ESPN types except for Chris Berman who trash the bills every week.

last night and today it was that Gino Smith lost the game for the Jets not that the bills out played the Jets.

who cares? some do

the game announcers were even giving ship to the NYETS for doing it throughout the game. You do that stuff you better produce. They didn't produce and that's why it matters

Let the mediots talk up their darlings they just make themselves look foolish

You do that stuff you better produce. They didn't produce and that's why it matters

ultimately, it likely had little effect on their poor play, but it certainly leaves them vulnerable to silly criticism. its a long year, and every team will have times they blow off work to do some team building.