We might get the #1 pick

KikO M G

Last week we were one touchdown instead of pick six away from knocking off the only undefeated team. This week we only get a handful of first downs and are basically given our only touchdown on a silver platter.

We aren't the worst team in the league...we're just the same old bills. Another 5-11 season on the horizon

This is when this pathetic turd of an excuse for an organization, the Bills get really interesting...It's time to talk about THE DRAFT!!!! Woo hoo!!!

We really need a franchise dog. Oh, you say there are only franchise cats available?? How 'bout we draft a mangy mutt in the first round and convince everybody--including ourselves--he's a full breed, show dog. :wallbash::censored:

doubtful, we haven't been bad enough since 85. This game was clunker but we will bounce back to middling.

LOL that is such a key statement back to middling indeed. I hope you have all learned a valuable lesson by having hope for 6 straight wins......playoffs .... what a mother$%^&&&^ bunch of Bull^&%$ . this team is just awful and I have seen it so many times that it almost doesn't even phase me anymore. That is a bad thing because eventually even the diehards like myself will stop caring.

Edited by LVBillsBackr

Last week we were one touchdown instead of pick six away from knocking off the only undefeated team. This week we only get a handful of first downs and are basically given our only touchdown on a silver platter.

We aren't the worst team in the league...we're just the same old bills. Another 5-11 season on the horizon

W O R D

You are so ridiculously cheerful that it brings sunshine to my shoulders, which makes me happy. We could also still make the playoffs, though...if you really want to make it a cheerful topic.

You do bring up a good point, though. I would rather be 3rd to 10th in the draft then any other spot, even now with the contracts and what not.

I was gonna say...it was hard to find people yesterday who weren't jumping on the 'we could run the table' bandwagon.

I honestly wasn't. You can just tell there's just way to little experience on the offensive side of the ball for this team to win more than 6 games this year, and if you look back, I originally projected 5. I cited lack of depth on offense, no experience at the key positions, and new schemes on both sides of the ball. That's really not a stretch prediction though when you look at what's been unfolding this year...