Best 3-6 team on the planet

mart

We are the best 3-6 team on the planet, and the Chiefs must be the worse 9-0 team in the history

of the game. Any one know one worse, speak up.

Tough one for the team, coaches, fans and management.It is hard, but let!s stop with the blame

game and move on. One word though to Mr. Grahm. Your after game comment, "He made a good

defensive play. I had it tucked. It can happen to anybody". The defense did what they are paid to

do. You are paid to catch the ball, and protect it and you did not do it. The worse thing you did was

not to admit you messed up. If you had moved the ball closer to your body and covered it,

it would have not "happen to anybody".

We are the best 3-6 team on the planet, and the Chiefs must be the worse 9-0 team in the history

Tough one for the team, coaches, fans and management.It is hard, but let!s stop with the blame

game and move on. One word though to Mr. Grahm. Your after game comment, "He made a good

defensive play. I had it tucked. It can happen to anybody". The defense did what they are paid to

do. You are paid to catch the ball, and protect it and you did not do it. The worse thing you did was

not to admit you messed up. If you had moved the ball closer to your body and covered it,

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he have another "quick slant catch, takes three steps and fumble" earlier this year? I seem to recall this happening before but can't remember if it was this season or last. Edit: Just checked ESPN. Only one fumble lost. Ohhh, and one TD last year. Edited by BringBackFergy

You are what your record says you are. The chiefs however appear poised for a fall.

Ugh Graham... He's just not going to be what they need him to be. Almost as irritating as the fumble was the underthrow down the right sideline where he jumped and the ball went between his hands and doinked off of his shoulder pads...

The one nice thing this year, is that if the Bills are not at the top of the draft, its not that big of a deal because the holes they have (which are a lot fewer than I can remember going into any recent draft) can easily be addressed... namely a Guard.

I blame the coaching staff for not realizing Graham is in over his head and that Goodwin is heads and shoulders better in very single facet of football, and therefore should be taking 80% of Grahams snaps.

If Graham not on field then Graham not fumble, or not drop deep pass, etc etc etc

The one nice thing this year, is that if the Bills are not at the top of the draft, its not that big of a deal because the holes they have (which are a lot fewer than I can remember going into any recent draft) can easily be addressed... namely a Guard.

Honstly Legurskey has been good. I no longer notice a glaring hole at LG and our running game is really picking up. We need depth a lot of places, esp G, but I like our starter in Legurskey

maybe---but when you dont have a QB......

They may be the best 3-6 team on the planet, as you claim. But they are 3-6, & that's all that matters. On the bright side, the team is on a path to grabbing a top QB in the draft. My choice is Marcus Mariota.

You bring up an interesting point. My guess is this team will end up in 5-7 win range which should get them a top 12 or pick. This upcoming draft is going to be a top heavy draft when it comes to the QB position. II mean you got Bridgewater, Marriotta, Manzel, Boyd, Hundley(possibly), Pachall, Braxton Miller, Mccarron, Murray, Morris, Price, Manion. I mean this draft is loaded with QBs. Say the bills are picking 9th & they are in love with one of the QB prospects, do they have the balls to pull the trigger. Think of it this way. At least half the QBs I just mentioned(& possibly more) if they entered the draft last year would of been ranked higher then Manuel. I know Bridgewater, Marriotta, Boyd & Manzel would of been selected higher then Manuel. My quess is Hundley, Price, Murray & Mccarron would be rated higher then Manuel also.

Every year we fans sit around and nod in agreement "we're so much better than our record".

Gotta love moral victories.

Nope. When Jauron's putrid teams were going 7-9, I don't think anyone thought we were better than our record. If anything, those teams overachieved, at least from a W-L perspective. The Chiefs are 9-0 and we are 3-6. Did we look that much worse than them yesterday? There is some luck (and lack thereof) involved in a lot of teams' W-L records in today's NFL. Edited by metzelaars_lives

They may be the best 3-6 team on the planet, as you claim. But they are 3-6, & that's all that matters. On the bright side, the team is on a path to grabbing a top QB in the draft. My choice is Marcus Mariota.

Even if they lose the rest of their games, the Bills will not have a chance to draft Mariota. I think they will have a chance to draft Manziel, though, who will be a polarizing prospect. Is he the type of player/person you want as the face of your franchise? With the depth available at the position this year, a very good QB could fall to the Bills in the third or fourth round, too. I think Manuel's performance these last seven games will determine which path the Bills take in April.

Unless someone has some inside info from the team, my thought is they don't even touch a QB in this draft. I think they put all their eggs in the EJ basket and won't even consider opening up the possibility of them "making a mistake with him" the year after they drafted him. Personally I don't see it happening.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he have another "quick slant catch, takes three steps and fumble" earlier this year? I seem to recall this happening before but can't remember if it was this season or last. Edit: Just checked ESPN. Only one fumble lost. Ohhh, and one TD last year.

I believe you are thinking of Marquise Goodwin's fumble Week 1. It was a very similar play.