EJ is ready to return: Set to Start at QB in Pittsburgh

Thank God.

End all other QB threads now, and let's move on with some fruitful discussion.

Really? Not even a "I hope the Bills make damn sure this situation never happens again by getting a viable backup QB and/or preparing said backup QB appropriately" discussion?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew !! 10-6 here he come !

Hahhahahahhahaha. This one has he laughing hysterically. Given the fact that we still have to play the JESTS and Bill Belicheat's Patsies, I don't see 10-6 as a possible future. Maybe split those and go 9-7 I can see as realistic. Lets hope EJ remembers to slide and step out of bounds before he gets drilled again. I don't see the Steelers game as an easy win either. Especially in Pittsburgh.

BigPappy

does not make any sense today he's healthy and ready to go 24 hours ago when we needed him he could not play.

I'll take, "EJ is more important 2 years from now than he is this season" for $600, Alex.

If he needs the extra week and it's enough to keep this knee condition from becoming chronic, it's worth it.

Hahhahahahhahaha. This one has he laughing hysterically. Given the fact that we still have to play the JESTS and Bill Belicheat's Patsies, I don't see 10-6 as a possible future. Maybe split those and go 9-7 I can see as realistic. Lets hope EJ remembers to slide and step out of bounds before he gets drilled again. I don't see the Steelers game as an easy win either. Especially in Pittsburgh.

BigPappy

Pats d is beyond soft.. Run em out !!

They've already played it safe with him. Missing 4 games on nonsurgical injury. The team can either stay motivated and fight till the end or give up and tank the rest of the season. I much prefer the former and EJ being out there will certainly help motivate the team and the fan base.

PLAYOFFS! Not even kidding. Look at our schedule. There is not a single game we can't win if we execute and play well. Steelers, win. Jets, we can beat them, they are playing over their heads and are due for a letdown. Then Atlanta, we can win that game....Ryan should be rushed all day. Just need to blanket Gonzolaz. Tampa, win. Jacksonville, Win. Miami and/or New England: one win out of there. that puts us at 9-7, should get us a wildcard, we win, and then play the top team in the AFC record wise (KC, haha), beat them, and make the AFC Championship game. Pull an upset over Denver when Manning throws INT's due to pressure, and go to the Superbowl, where Seattle can't handle playing away from home, and we win the Super Bowl.

BOOM. Must be something in my coffee today. !

PLAYOFFS! Not even kidding. Look at our schedule. There is not a single game we can't win if we execute and play well. Steelers, win. Jets, we can beat them, they are playing over their heads and are due for a letdown. Then Atlanta, we can win that game....Ryan should be rushed all day. Just need to blanket Gonzolaz. Tampa, win. Jacksonville, Win. Miami and/or New England: one win out of there. that puts us at 9-7, should get us a wildcard, we win, and then play the top team in the AFC record wise (KC, haha), beat them, and make the AFC Championship game. Pull an upset over Denver when Manning throws INT's due to pressure, and go to the Superbowl, where Seattle can't handle playing away from home, and we win the Super Bowl.

Unfortunately we will not beat the Jets. They always beat us and they dismantled a very talented New Orleans team.

They've already played it safe with him. Missing 4 games on nonsurgical injury. The team can either stay motivated and fight till the end or give up and tank the rest of the season. I much prefer the former and EJ being out there will certainly help motivate the team and the fan base.

I have not seen one ounce of give-up in the Bills play in any game since Manuel went down. I expect more of the same this week if Manuel plays or not.

I don't know if it's due to being a young team, or Marrones doing, or both, but I can't help but be impressed with the teams fight this season.

Unfortunately all the fight in the world can't overcome lack of talent (depth at least).

BigPappy

Don't fear Pittsburgh at home. Everyone here has given up on them. In fact, if you live in Buffalo and want to go to the game, I bet there are a ton of cheap seats on ticketexchange or stubhub. Steelers have only won once at home so far this year, and can be run on. And passed on. And have a terrible O-line. We should win that game.

Haha love this!

All he needed is 24 more hours to miraculously recover and be cleared to play? Should have and could have braced it, iced it and kept us in playoff contention yesterday. SOFT

Yeah Doc? Thanks for the update

EJ was Cleared to return to full practice I'm sure. He was limited throwing against air last week, doubt he could have played and not injured it further

Anyone who has had a knee injury can attest to how much better you feel with an extra day or two to heal.